Banned over username

Banned over username like 2 or 3 days ago, said to pm a game master after changing, I’ve PMed 3 different GMs with no answers. I would like to play the game i just recently spent 35 bucks on.

new name is “TheATF_ShotMyDog”

didn’t make an account with email i made one through steam, steam id is “steam_76561198988525795”

If you have sent PM’s then you just have to wait, creating a topic won’t speed things up.
i’ve seen an average number of 7 days wait time thrown about but i have no clue about how accurate that is.
That being said, your new name might also be a problem, but again, i don’t actually know.

that kinda sucks, my school is about to start up again and i wanted to get some more warthuder in before i had to actually care about my sleep schedule.

Also, from what i saw in the rules, what got my last name in trouble was using a political figure’s name in it (Obama). as far as i saw in the rules this one should be fine. I’ve seen many diabolical names that fly under the radar so i would be very surprised if this nave proves to be an issue.

I was thinking about the “ATF” bit.
I’m semi certain that that is a trademarked name.

Please wait for GM to answer the PM.
No one will be able to help you in public discussion.