BAe Sea Harrier - Technical data and discussion

Glad to be of help.

You sold out too cheap, could have cashed it in for a get out of jail free card :P

4 Likes

OOOOO, good idea.
Lemme just lock them behind a paywall.

3 Likes

You would br doing ubisoft proud with that one, make it a battle pass exclusive cosmetic change.

1 Like

BOL pods not working correctly?

Spoiler

I take it you have one equipped on the right wing?

Yes. I have made a custom loadout.

I fixed it by making another exacts same loadout

Yeah. that was what I was going to suggest. Sometimes updates break loadouts, even if they look correct, they might not be to the game. So remaking a loadout is usually a reliable fix for weapons/CMs being buggy

1 Like

If you ever have a loadout bug, delete it and recreate, fixes it 99% of the time.

1 Like

Well. RIP the SQV Sea Harrier FRS1. Its being considered equal in performance to the Mig-23MLD in Sim. So good luck playing that ever again in Sim.

Looks like its Sea Harrier FRS1e here on out for Sim.

7 Likes

I’m crying my eyes out after these “BR changes” but they are only coming to make Soviet/Russian things more OP

Yeah… 11.3 has just been made the soviet farm bracket. They will be untouchable. Even Britain best fighter at 11.3, the FGR2 can barely go toe to toe with the MLD

Love how its when from 10.7 at the start all the way to 11.3 somehow, and now back down to 11.0 in rb but 11.3 sim? It has an okay radar, no look down but its actually quite nice at locking on. But that should a br of 11.3 with the harrier still having the very obvious smoke trail and massive ir sig… Maybe if they fixed those it could be 11.3 but i would still put it at 11.0.

If they fixed everything and I mean everything, then yeah, could even be good at 11.7. But in its super gimped state… barely justify 11.0 to be honest. But the Mig-23MLD, an aircraft that was boarderline needing to go UP to 12,0. Going down to 11.3? Nope. That is just soviet bias at its finest, Might as well delete all 11.3 Bluefor jets now because none can compete

Wait, the 11.7 mig 23 is going to 11.3? I dont remember seeing that in the br changes. How are they gonna allow a super sonic with 4 decent all aspects (for sim, i love em on the mig 21 bis sau if not far the rwr not picking up f4s 7fs lol) and 2 r24rs with look down capability? I may have to go grind the mig 23 finally at this point…

Exactly.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 192822

Mig-23MLD is now apparently equal to the Sea Harrier FRS1 and AMX A-1A and is apprently worse than the Tornado Gr1

Another thing i just noticed is the mig 21 bis lazur is going down to 11.0 in sim meaning they deem it worse than the sea harrier…

And the f8u2 is going down to 10.0 in sim? do they even play sim…

TBF, the mig 21 was a no go in any kind of uptier due to the radar being unable to pick up most radars, may have been a bug tbh, but i know now that im going to be stomping in it in the 10.0-11.0 match up. Its going to be fun for me at least i guess…

They fixed that though. They made it so that all RWRs could detect all airbourne frequencies because the soviets compained too much about the fact the SPO-10 couldnt detect PD locks

You sure, the f104s rwr cant pick up mig 23 radar pings. I literaly saw an r24r being shot frontally at me and my rwr couldn’t pick it up at all, may have to go bug report that then, although im not sure i know all the procedures for it to be bothered…

Not picking it up was extremely annoying however you could just not play when it was in a bad bracket, like how everyone else does. Im not going to fly my tornado in sim unless its the best thing at the br, why would i make myself suffer lol.