BA-64 (PTRS) : fun car with anti-tank rifle.

BA-64B (PTRS) looks like it was a field modification that saw limited production at best.

Premium or event.

1 Like

I disagree, such a fun vehicle shouldnt be locked behind a grind fest or pay wall.

2 Likes

As long as it cannot shove or flip over heavier vehicles, catch air, take multiple hits from large caliber weapons without damage, self-right itself after overturning, be restricted to about 40 km/h due to the GK tires, and have its cap gun depicted correctly with no ability to continuously detrack or debarrel other vehicles, no going through schürzen + FHA armor, & other overpowered nonsense, then the clown car should be fine

The BA-10 should be added as the USSR wheeled Reserve vehicle, but I maintain that the BA-64 with PTRS should not be TT due to its rarity in real life.

1 Like

Rarity doesn’t suggest how vehicles are implemented anymore, plus this thing would be a perfect counterpart to the Sd Kfz.221 (s.Pz.B.41)

2 Likes

Well, at the end of the day we have no say. It is GJ’s choice. We can just hope the vehicle gets inmpemented our way.

1 Like

Updated layout and poll options! Minor improvements also made.

+1

Thats because 1 is utterly bad and 2/3 have super slow turret spees (even tho its wrong.)
The Pz III Ausf. B, has no speed, no armor and no firepower. A normal Mg can destroy its transmission from the front and it cant even turn the turret to do anything.

It being reserve is not a must, I just let people choose one more option. The T-26 also exists, but to a degree it is better than the 3b. It is worse than the 3e and 35t as reserve, they can preform better.

1 Like

The T-26 is generally better than the B, however fire power wise and turret speed, the T-26 is better than all 3. But thats off topic, i just wanted to say, that gaijin wont give (as they themself stated) give other nations 3 Reserve tanks, and German is uniqe, because the B is so bad. (Even tho the turret speed is wrong anyway.)

I guess it can be introduced as a low rank researchable or premium then.

Goofy little guy

True, because it has the L3cc weapon on a bigger and no protection. The L3 is sneaky, hard to spot, low protection, but at least it has something. Now imagine have the same weapon on a car. Is not like the AS42 with the Breda machine gun, that is more useful.
Everybody can do a suggestion, is not forbidden, but not everything will be introduced in game or really taken in consideration.
In game there is the AS42 “metropolitana” version, the Solothurn was used on the “sahariana”, so the ammo available would be a lot lower

+1 full support! A perfect counterpart to Sd Kfz 221/222. I’d very much like to see this Soviet AT car in War Thunder ASAP!