B-1 lancer

Can you guys add the B-1 lancer I feel it would be great in filling the gaps in the USA bomber line and it would be fun to play with the recent update so please add the B-1 lancer

1 Like

Basiclly, your asking to add 5th Gen Aircraft

1 Like

Yea i also hope for this one day. If i had to guess it will prob be added like the b52 in a april fools or some other limited time event because I dont think it would fit the game well. Outside of just being cool lol

1 Like

brother what lmao

4 Likes

He didnt write a suggestion why it should be added, he said, ,Gimme B1", thats it.

3 Likes

oh ok lol. For a second I thought you were trying to say the B1 was 5th gen lol

3 Likes

Sup

1 Like

sup. The guy above me is right though. If you do want to make it a suggestion there is a whole specific way they want it filled out.

I linked the right forum for you in case you want to do that

Thank you so much I’m new to this stuff I appreciate it:)

1 Like

Here’s the suggestion for the B-1B, don’t think the B-1A has been suggested.

1 Like
B1

B2