Axis controls continue to move when physical axis has stopped

Hello, my issue is, when i assign a lever to an axis, it keeps moving. even when I’ve stopped the axis itself. so for example, my current issue is wing sweep. i have a throttle quadrant with a lever i use for wing sweep. so, if i want my wings swept to 50%, i simply bring the lever to the middle position. this used to work as intended. but now, the in game wings will keep sweeping. even when i stop moving the lever. it does this in both directions.

this isn’t just wing sweep. this is happening with all axis’s. the same goes for fuel mixture, prop pitch, and even radar tilt.

its not a mechanical issue, as i’ve tried this with 2 different throttle quadrants, as well as my main throttle.

the odd thing is, when using ANY device i have, and assigning it to engine throttle, it works fine. for some reason, throttle seems to be the only axis that works as intended?

i’ve messed with every single slider. tried relative control. the problem persists. it’s making playing with a throttle quadrant near impossible.

any help would be great!!

to elaborate on what i mean. here in the options we can see my logical and physical axis position is about 70ish %.

though, despite the lever being stationary in 70%, in game, the axis slowly drifts up to 100%. if i then bring the lever down to compensate, it will simply drift down to 0%.

again, this is not a mechanical fault. as i can assign the exact same lever to my engine throttle, and it works totally fine…

1 Like