Assistance with bug report ( A-4E Early )

I recently made a bug report about the A-4E early not having its centerline AGM-62 Walleye in the middle pylon, I want more details or sources to strengthen the bug report. Since the plane did had the capability to carry three of them historically.
Screenshot 2026-10-01 223256

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/rzdoInKw5Dce

The current bug report i made is ok, but i also need some more details.

1 Like

Is there any Manuals or sources online i could add that you heard about?

Does this count?
image (1)

1 Like

the photo shows the A-4E early ( which i suspect is A-4F from the back curved fuslage ) having the Walleye II which is the second version of it, The A-4E early in Game is equipped with Walleye I the first version, unfortunately this is kind of close but not required by the bug report moderators.

1 Like

I’ll try to find more

1 Like

I found that there is some info regarding the armaments and weaponries of the A-4E early in ( A-4/TA-4 tactical manual (U) ) Unclassified manual, which can be downloaded, i will also try to download that.