Are there any offical can remove my ban?

I had a name ban and I have changed it. İts been 7 hours already I send 5 gamemasters message to unban. All it needs to do is removing the ban. I would be glad if any offical can do it. My 1 day premium is wasted already.

contact a moderator:

1 Like

you have to wait for a response. your are not their only priority as there are multiple bans for name and other things people are reaching out to them to get them done. depending on what timezone you are in compared to them it can take a day or two for that to happen.

1 Like

Yes I understand. I send them in afternoon. I didnt expect a simple ban removel could take this long. And all 5 gamemasters would be too busy to do it.

ok so 500 people sent them each a request, should they cherry pick through all 500 or work them in the order received ?

1 Like

I just though it wouldnt take that long. Also is the premium gone for good at that time?

if your ban was correct the premium is probably gone, if the ban was an error you could probably get it back.

1 Like

Well, ban seems correct but as soon as I got the warning I changed the name.

you decided to make an inappropriate name for your account, people complained you got banned. consequence you lost your premium time.

2 Likes

They could have writed it down like ur banned for 2 days and I wouldnt even ask so its not a proper answer.

its a perma ban unless you change your name. You are the only one to blame for loosing your time. Your choice to make a stupid inappropriate name. It is a proper answer you are just not taking responsibility for your own actions. no one made you make an inappropriate name, and now your crying because you have to face the consequences of your own doing. Welcome to the real world where your choices bring consequences.

1 Like

I am not crying. They told me to they will un ban me if I message and change my name so I did but my ban is still there with my premium tickling(not sure yet). I understand if the gamemasters was busy but you talking like I have further punishment and you dont seem like mod or something to accuse me with another punishment in the game. I dont get any notification about perma or further ban so you talking empty trying to pull the topic somewhere else.

1 Like

Premium time is continuous so if you dont log into your account for 3 days and you bought 1 days of premium your one day of premium is gone. Its not 1 day of log in time, its 24 hours from the time you bought it. just if someone bought 1 year and never logged in, they lost that time. The same goes with bans, so if you are banned from logging into the account to play, that timer still runs.

1 Like

if you never changed your name the ban would stay effective that is where my prema ban comment came from. there is no time limit when they ban you for your name only when you change your name does it get lifted and like anything else it can take around 2 days for a response.

1 Like

I know how premium works. I just asked if it still applies in this situation. İf you dont know say I dont know. I asked becouse they give away premium to people who had premium in that server problem time.

Also I already said I have changed my name and did the stuff they wanted me to.

No you don’t get back the premium, because it is not a problem caused by the server but by you.
Just wait patiently for the GMs to answer you, there are literally hundreds of people writing them about this, it can take some time.

2 Likes

Like i already said, the timer keeps going even if there was a ban.

The only time the give back time is if it was there issue beyond your control and server issues are not under your control. The name you make for your account is under your control so it will not get reimbursed.

Just out of curiosity did your original name have 420 in it ?

1 Like

Nope it was “SS” in it but know what, I never get troubled for it like 5 years. I grinded to br 8.3 on germany tree with that name lol.