Another Pantsir nerf

So… not only the new Pantsir radar is bugged, but now the missiles don’t even work…

The TKB literally work 20% of the time, they explode and deal no damage, even to drones. The 95Ya pretty much the same…

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/nRBbCrdCd7lj

1 Like

More footage of the missiles being absolutely useless

make this into a bug report then

From what I’ve heard this is a bug that many SPAAs have, not just pantsir

1 Like

Hopefully they fixed it asap, else people can’t enjoy tank battles bro game literally unplayable if bombed every game

Good. Hopefully it’s made even worse.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yea, I played soviets last time in 2014 or something, With the boat I don’t even know how and why.
Your exact point?
Oh yea, remember, was some kind of an event and the only high rank boat I had was this one. To this day I regret touching any of it and dirtying my statcard with this filth.

2 Likes

Fake Topic

1 Like

And not just aa. I literally saw su27sm eat 2 aim120b in headon without mp or notch on friday. First exploded without dmg and second did some insignificant crit. And tow2b became even worse because it often explodes in front of tank for some reason.
Genuinely no idea how they manage to screw things up for multiple classes at once. After missile fix.
bug-fixing

jeremy-clarkson-top-gear

3 Likes

Dude why do you patrol the forums? You’ve played 6 games in the last week

1 Like

Why not?

ARB is a buggy mess right now with missiles that just randomly spin out. ASB is DOA. NE Is still barely half finished and only fun for about 1 match now and again given its designed for nukes and only nukes. Nothing added last major has me much interested in playing the game.

GRB is DOA. 0 balance, CQB maps, buggy gameplay

NRB is fine for a few matches now and again, but not fun to play excessively. Lion interests me, but im not power grinding it, especially given just how game breakingly OP Soyuz is.

So I just idle on the forums whilst doing other things, like watching TV or playing other things. A lot of interesting discussions going on.

I mean i guess bro. The games buggy yes but dude they will never fix it unless they make a new game engine

Right… So I just play a few matches each week when im in the mood, and if im not, Im on something else, usually with the forum just open on another monitor. Currently also playing Crimson Desert and Watching Netflix

Guess CAS mains complained too much…

Good, nerf it even more so NATO cas can also destroy teams like russian cas can

What about clips of F15E and JAS39 getting 10x kills with bombs whereas SU30 can get max 6 if lucky

Crazy
Almost like Su-30 gets six missiles for CAS max

Those ones being absolutely broken as fuck with dubious proof of realism

Only possible if theres no SPAA, russian cas does this regardless if theres SPAA, KH31PD just whacks everything