An Insight on Gripen's capabilities 2.0

If you say so mate. Again with the ego complex. Pestering the devs is not background discussion, but who am I to burst the bubble on your fantasy. Unless you expect me to believe they are using you of all people as a consultant. lmao.

Under doesn’t mean more, the specific excess power of the F-15 certainly is better but the sustained turn is worse.

i just described the pic you posted as sourcea as best i could

the f16/mig29 dots are placed under the f15/su27 dots

Yes, just elaborating why because some people here might think you mean to say they have higher sustained turn rates.

i still think the STR after nerf is wrong, but honestly i don’t care anymore

because ok, you put 20-21°/s of STR as irl, or at least near to it. but how can you handle a realistic behaviour with “realistic” data when you have jets pulling 13Gs instead of 9 max?

Entertain me. Instead of ducking again and again, explain the following exchange:

with reference to the gripen vs f16adf

Your response:

Hmm. That’s strange. Not only does the ADF not have a TWR of 1.19 in that table, the 29m fuel stationary thrust says 0.80.
So you were wrong.
Reading basic information from tables, and you got it wrong.

Your conclusion after giving a thorough demonstration of your qualifications?

Mate, stop having a cry over the nerf because you are unhappy with it, and talking about other people’s ego when you yourself are full of it. I don’t see eye to eye with mig23 often, but I’m tired of people who main nations closing their eyes when his reports are buffs, then getting angry when the reports are nerfs. It’s not as if the same person also did bug reports for the Gripen that were positive on dev. Where are your bug reports if the issue is so obvious and sources for what you claim are so abundant?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/lnUaYuLUn8Dh
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/WRSLHA5Nowjl

Hell he even reported the F-16 over performing, one of the biggest competitors to the Gripen at its role at the moment.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/OLiLWCU6c4tU

2 Likes

Where have I been complaining about the nerf? I’m complaining about Mig_23m.

I play US, Russia, and UK all at toptier for air and ground…

Read the exchange I just replied to him with if you want to see why I have a problem with him.

2 Likes

So then you have no issue with the bug report then and only Mig_23m?

Yeah, but it’s kinda the topic. OP:

Not the first and last time. In the Gripen thread he was trying to use a report about the G-regulator for G-suits which tells them when to inflate the trousers…as justification for reducing the G-limit of the aircraft, stating the ‘early gripens had issues with the G limiter’.

Look at the Gripen static vs dynamic thrust, you misread what I said.

You didn’t understand what I was trying to explain to you… that static thrust is not the be-all-end-all of performance… but it’s okay, I won’t continue to discuss it with you since you refuse to acknowledge anything factual unless it suits your personal feelings.

lmao pl5b being a shit missile, and compared to what? magic1? you’re complaining about missiles of another aircraft, not even on viggen lol

And here goes your cope where you try to pretend that you were actually saying something else, you were just misunderstood, you actually know better, yada yada yada.

That works once or twice. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. But I’ve seen you do the exact same thing time and time again. You’re at best an advertisement for further education.

Straight out of the Russian-coper’s schoolbook.

1 Like

Chinese copium huh?

İnteresting to see that you didnt complained about Su-27 and J-11 having 10 missiles which are:best dogfight missiles,best SARH missiles and same with ır capability but no you have to complain about Gripen like a little girl.

Average crybaby in nutshell.

4 Likes

At this point I think GJN should ban player interaction for this stuff. Too many people like mig23m looking to abuse the system.

Not only that they are also showing active violence towards other people without getting any punishment, look at that Chinese coper for example: he swears,shows hostile approach against other users yet he doesnt get single punishment.

Lmao are you describing SlowHandClap right now?

İm describing 七-十三

You don’t see the similarities?