AMD graphic gliches are back

Since today I got the gliches back that plaqued AMD players a couple of while ago. Those with the star-like texture beams coming from a single source of the map.
Radeon 2.4.1.1

5 Likes

Same problem, RX 6800, driver 24.1.1

On the reports page there are already several who have reported it and apparently they have already taken note.

I leave the link for you to review and write and indicate that you have that problem.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/hqsoXGGZQntk

The more people indicate that they have the problem, they will surely fix it in the next update.

2 Likes

Splendit! I hope it doesn’t takes as long as last time to fix this bug. I don’t want to run outdated graphic drivers for half a year…

Finally someone made a post for it
the game is next to unplayable when this happens

1 Like

Any news about this?

Since it’s a Gaijin issue, they kinda released a fix for that. According to the patch notes, it was “officially” fixed with 2.33.0.90 on January 25th.

But since we all know Gaijins spaghetti code, they most likely broke something else with their fix.

Do you have a screenshot of how the new glitch looks like

1 Like

No. It works at it got fixed, can confirm this.

1 Like

hi there having this proble with my Sapphire pulse RX 570 8G OC AND its running DERECTx 12

HELP

I’ve been having the same issue running the game on a mac with a radeon pro 560x, and at least for me the update had not solved the issue.

…aaaaand it’s back again!

1 Like

same for me with nvidia graphics card, this patch is just a mess lol

at least then there’s hope iot gets solved fast…

is not the drivers man… is the game…

Irony every single update amd users suffers consequences here!

Amd Rx 6800xt first match was okay until i loaded into second one.

1 Like

Having the same issue in a RX 6800XT 24.2.1 driver

7900 xtx with 24.2.1 no glitches.

Saw it 1st again after maybe 2 years on the new Holland-map in GB. AMD 5700XT

same issue here but on Nvidia RTX 3070, so I really think that it’s the game and not our hardware or software

Of course it’s not our hardware. It’s an engine/driver incompatibility.