All Vautours should be 8.3 BR

As of today, the Vautour IIA, IIN, and IIB are all in a sad state at 9.0br, and are absolutely not worth playing compared to other jets at the same BR., especially since they lost their airspawn. Currently, the only usable Vautour in game, is the Vautour IIN/Late, which is an 8.3br airraft with an interceptor spawn. Currently the IIN/Late is a decent aircraft due to the lower BR.

I currently see no reason as to why the other Vautour variants are still 9.0br, considering they fly like a bus that can go really fast. It can barely dodge Aim 9B and R3S and is quite unmanuverable. Its only real advantage is the fact it can go very fast and has 4 DEFA 30mm cannons.

These planes desperately need help and the removal of their airspawn in Update “Sons of Attila” has really made them fallen off and completely unplayable at their current BR.

9 Likes

Just bring back airspawn and stay at its BR.

2 Likes

Even if you gave it its airspawn back, it still wouldn’t be playable at all.

If it got its bomber airspawn back, then it would still need to be dropped down to 8.7br.

3 Likes

I think they have that BR because of CAS in GRB.
but i heard/read something about splitting BR for planes into Air/Ground to make bombers and strikers more fair in BR in both Ground and Air battles because more often than not they are to high BR in Air or to low BR in Ground.
i don’t remember where i read that though and can’t seem to find it again.

I have never seen a Vautour in Ground RB, and i play alot 8.7-9.0

that might be the case, but that doesn’t mean they don’t need to adjust BR for the possibility.

I played a lot of time with my vautours. And for me it was never a plane for ‘carrying matches’. Since as the battle rate increases, any bomber tends to be left aside in this sense.

However, for me it has always been a plane to do a safe and secure farm, away from possible stress. The fact that you fly at close to 1100km/h throw your bombs and return to the aerodrome is relaxing to say the least. And, I must say from what I saw of other players ;), they had fun committing team kills to compete for a base.

That said, for me it really has to be 9.0, but with aerial respawn. If the vautour goes to 8.3, it will simply steal any mini base from any bomber of that br, or lower, and also, it will have a great boom and zoom capability, since the 8.3 fighters would not be able to compete with the speed of the vautour. For me the idea was to just go back with aerial respawn for bombers 9.3 and below

Impossible to play on any bomber Vautour… I took off, go around for the border’s map… no 2 minutes on the air a missile hit me, end of the game… Thanks, Gaijin, You are super genial =) It must be on a razonable future a BR downgrade or let it have a fair airspawn.

Sigh… Even with the upcoming BR changes, the sabres and Mig 15s, and Mig 17s get moved down, while the Vautours for some reason still stay at 9.0br.

The thing is at 8.3br, with a ground spawn, it probably wouldn’t be able to get to a base first if a B57, Il-28, Tu-14, or A4E is in the match considering they all get an airspawn in the beginning.

While it can BnZ, the thing is that it compresses badly at high speeds and is a practically a brick at all speeds, especially at high speeds. At 7.3br-9.3br, the majority of jets will easily be able to evade it.

1 Like

but you are forgetting many things, let me refresh your memory.

About the b-59, tu-14 and il-28. If you take a vehicle that is classified as a bomber and lower its br to the br of these planes, it will automatically also have air respawn, as that is how the game works, so the comment you said simply does not apply.

The game works with the system of one battle rate up and one down for the vehicle you are in (it’s not a question of agreeing with this, it is how it is).
If the vautour drops 7.3, it literally beats any 7.3 fighter very easily. Yes, he’s a brick, you’re right, but unless you’re someone without a brain, you’ll know that and you won’t get into a dogfight using him with him. Furthermore, it doesn’t take away the fact that it is a plane with a functional radar at high altitudes, with a speed that reaches close to mach ~0.88 (even carrying bombs) and, above all, it has very strong offensive cannons. In addition to being able to overcome much of the problem of it being a ‘brick’ using the airbreak, since you will recover speed much faster than others, in addition to energy retention, using the airbreak to hit targets more easily It’s not a problem.

Not to mention the tank match, a bomber like the Vautour, dropping bombs on 8.3 tanks, using 30mm DEFA… (and imagine if it drops 7.3 in the tank match!!!)

Arent they supposed to change that this year ?

but still not changed…
but I really understand you, you want to take games 7.3~9.3 and do this here.

Clearly that would be satisfactory, right? They just forget that this vautour interceptor does not have anti-tank nords (including the nord 30). It doesn’t have a generous payload of bombs. Anyway, I’m sure that if you’re honest with yourself, you’ll realize that taking it down is not the solution. In fact, after testing the Vautour interceptor a bit, I even think this one should be 8.7.

And that the others should have aerial respawn in 9.0, but lowering their br seems like a bit of a bad move for the rest of the game. Especially when you think about tank games, but not just tank games, as I showed in the print, it is already a problem in 8.3, just because of the offensive capacity of the vautour