“Air Superiority” Update trailer

Watching the English live stream and they confirmed South African Gripen C, it’s just not finished yet

Wait… So Sweden gets the Gripen A but UK gats Gripen C??
what the actual …
why does Seden not get the C as well???
I’m actually pissed. The UK already has more top tier choices than Sweden does. so unfair to give them the C without also giving it to Sweden (The UK should absolutely get the C, not questioning that. just questioning why it isn’t ALSO given to Sweden).

2 Likes

Still no Typhoon Eurofighter for Germany Italy Spain and the UK :(

1 Like

arhs confirmed for next patch or one after that

1 Like

Yesssss!!!

Why they not add aim7P

1 Like

Neither of them has a single toptier jet…

@Stona_WT Where will the UK gripen be in the techtree?

So why the hell is Sweden not getting the Gripen C?
It’s 1 thing to have it both in the UK and Sweden but only giving it to UK and skipping Sweden seems rather strange/stupid

1 Like

yes they do?
just not top BR.
but Sweden only has one top tier jet and UK has 3.

if you’re refeering to 12.3 or so, true
but sweden’s highest is single 11.3, the UK has like 4 of them + a 11.7

why the hell is the br cap remaining at 12.3 and 11.7 for air and ground modes respectively???

2 Likes

I don’t know much about the different variants of the gripen except for their load out. Would that make a significant difference that they have a A and not a C since there’s no AMRAAM, and there definitely won’t be an IRIS-T ?
Also, I guess that Sweden will get the gripen C in a few months when the fox 3 will be arriving (confirmed to be in the first 2 patches of 2024 by the Russian dev stream)

The C has Better Avionics, better Engine, HMD, more hardpoints and better radar/RWR.

2 Likes

Well, let see the dev server, it is 6 ER…

Developers, can you please not forget about textures for the Breguet 693AB2 cockpit? Pleaseeeeee

Agreed. This is a frightening fact. I highly doubt why they are put on 12.3 and not taken to 13.0.
Fourth generation fighters such as F-16 and Mig-29/Su-27 should be segregated by BR from fighters below 11.7.

3 Likes

We are getting a Grippen C the South African one to be exact.

Most likely After the Phantom FGR.2

Most likely the Israeli version the (Baz) as they customized it to meet their own expectations as Israel has different expectations to their aircraft compared the US.