Air Sim no smoke or visible missiles off rails since update

Before I say anything I want everyone to know this: I am strictly an Air Sim Player only. I do not play Realistic nor have I tried to fly in realistic to see if this problem persists BUT I know that the smoke for missiles were made to be “more transparent” but i think they were made a little too transparent. I’m on PS4 and since the update every single missile that I’ve shot (f-15, f16a-c, M2kS4, Mig 21bis, 23ml, 29 and SU 27) every single time I’ve not even heard the sound from the missile being shot . No animation no smoke only way I know they even went is if they hit who I’m shooting at. I definitely think this is a bug that needs to be addressed immediately and fixed because it’s going to make most of the sim community more so my whole squadron, (352OC) A PlayStation only sim squad, not want to play anymore. I’ve already noticed there’s no top tier matches at all because of this issue. I don’t have any videos or pics yet but if I need to I’ll get whatever i can to show more evidence of this

1 Like

Theres already some posts made about this, heres the one i wrote Community Bug Reporting System
Still waiting for it to be noticed

1 Like

You definitely worded it alot better than I did lol it’s messed up because like you said I your post at first they work but then after a little bit they stop working no animations or anything like that