
Airfield is no longer a selectable option for low BR bombers. Even those that work better in a CAS role…
Is this a bug or a feature?
I cannot find any documentation of this change…
– E.

Airfield is no longer a selectable option for low BR bombers. Even those that work better in a CAS role…
Is this a bug or a feature?
I cannot find any documentation of this change…
– E.
If anyone can see any pattern here: I cannot!












I’m betting on a bug
Looks like it depends on at least two factors, the vehicle and the map. Or maybe it’s purely random idk.
It’s weather maybe.
Oh yeah maybe it’s only an option in bad weather, idk why it would be though but that might explain the source of the inconsistency
Not really, look at my screenshots, I have “airfield” even in good weather…
True true, it’s really inconsistent… idk tbh
Made a bug report, in case someone wants to chime in.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/xh0cE8ipdeFB
And my bug report was just closed with a lie.
“Not enough screenshots/material attached to check the issue. Report closed.”
It is bad enough that bug reports are being ignored for almost a year. That they are closed with a LIE is a new degree of arrogance.