Add the Scout ability to the LAV-AD

• Yes, i fully agree to the addition.
  • No, keep it like that.
0 voters
1 Like

Even though it’s not a scouting vehicle, the SPAA version we have would be better considering the huge nerf it got years ago with its ammo.

1 Like

True, considering its a fast vehicle and stealthy it can be used to scout and help teammates too, not just shoot down enemy aircrafts.

All spaa with guns don’t get scout. I see no reason to make an exception here.

2 Likes

Wiesel 1A4

1 Like

For real? It can scout? Of all the spaa, this particular nasty flea was the exception? Typical double standard from the developers.

3 Likes

Probably because most people dont even use it as an SPAA. Due to its size and decent cannon, its more of a little ambush rat than SPAA.

That exeption can made for the LAV too, it can kill tanks and be an SPAA, scout ability would really help the team.

1 Like

XM975 gets scouting for all i know

make it a light tank no one is using it as an aa

2 Likes

+1

Personally no, its a SPAA that can protect itself thats why it doesnt have scouting.
The Stormer and TYPE 93 as an example cant they have weapon systems that are not good at destroying ground vehicles.

Doesnt have a gun, the ADATS doesnt get scouting neither does the Gerpard, Tunguska or Falcon.

Probably because it being an SPAA in the game is an oversight on the developers part. Wiesel 1A4 in real life is not an SPAA, it’s a reconnaissance & fire support vehicle. It should therefore be re-classified as a light tank.

That’s what the LAV 25 is for, we cant reclassify SPAA because players choose to use them as a light tank

LAV-25 can be able to shoot down aircrafts?

The LAV air defence version. Should not be reclassified as a light tank.

I believe there’s several AAs can scout too.

Ones without a means to protect themselves
Stormer can scout, stinger humvee can scout.
Most cant