About the Crashes, Connection, Update Problems & Advice category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

1 Like

Hello Gaijin, I am very addicted to your game? can I have is7 . And please give Golden eagles because my mom and dad dont have anymore money on credit card because They Fall InN RivVVer. With love -Krle233

3 Likes

masive packet losses are not solved for eu servers and eu players, i comented this on game chat and they banned me i play WT for 10 years but last 2 months is unplayable due to packet losses, they wont fix it and they let a lot of hackers to get in… they must fix this beacuse we have a group on fcb 30 tousands players from europe and all will ask for refound,

Hey, the game keeps crashing like a minute into matches for me, and I have no idea why. It doesnt even give the ‘warthunder has crashed’ prompt, it just closes and dissapears…

1 Like

Am having major problems playing Naval, can barely finish a match. Or get disconnected and have to wait 5-8 mins. Trying to grind the Naval event Imperial Flagship. It is impossible and unfair now that in order to get the ship I have to buy the sailors mark distinction 3 for 999GE. When I could have earned it like I did the first 2! The second one was a struggle as that is when my problems began. 2 or 3 marks of distinction should be comped due to errors that are not my fault!