I hope so, I really look forward to it
KC-130J would be perfect for that.
Especially as the Harvest Hawk.
Shameless plug:
Now the question is whether they can actually make good decisions based on this
F-16XL-1 gonna be even more peak.

I hope that since 2027 onwards increase to 320 km X 320 km for attack aircraft, fighter aircraft and strategic bombers around mid 1990’s ~ current era
I believe aircraft from late WW2 ~ korean war era can playable this size
does this mean proper dead zones and actual limitations on sensors limited to 1 missile and activation delays, because we all know the MI28 only has it on the underbelly so top down missiles shouldnt be spoofed so hopefully thats what you mean by this
Yes.
I answered a similar question on the Russian forum today.
The complaint is understandable; on one hand, it really does seem like there are too many nuclear strikes in the endgame, making everything look chaotic.
On the other hand, the current spawn cost for nuclear-capable aircraft allows more than just a select few to use them; it enables a faster conclusion to a match where one team has a clear advantage—preventing it from dragging on into an endless ordeal—and makes the endgame visually epic.
Plus, it allows almost every player to significantly influence the outcome of the match—usually by destroying enemy airfields.
If we were to raise the cost, we would certainly increase the significance of the nuclear-capable aircraft, but at the price of greater frustration in the event of a failed sortie (or a teamkill), as well as reduced combat dynamics and less of that epic feel.
We are considering how to resolve this conflict; we don’t have any breakthrough ideas just yet, but we’re working on it :).
The naval component has faced—and continues to face—numerous air defense issues; we have resolved some, while others remain to be addressed. It is evident that current vessels are ill-suited for top-tier combat (though modern versions featuring effective air defense systems are currently in development). Once these improvements are implemented, we will revisit the issue of ship rewards. In my personal experience, ships are currently being destroyed too quickly, particularly at the highest tiers.
The reward for destroying a specific type of vehicle is calculated based on the overall rate at which Silver is earned in the mode, using a large sample size. We regularly analyze the statistics and make adjustments as necessary.
That’s all for today—sorry, I need to get back to work. As I mentioned, the community managers will keep an eye on things and put together a summary for us later, so if you have anything substantive to share, I’d appreciate it.
Are there any plans to improve overall rewards? Especially for destroying naval targets?
Hope one day, with these new maps and nuclear escalation mode, we will get a low-altitude autopilot or something. Or at least radar mapping cuz sometimes we have to land blindly in Simulator mode, when weather is harsh.
As always, the transparency is much appreciated. Thanks for your time!
The non-player Buk-M1 TELAR, ICC command trailer for I-HAWK SAM complex, M35A2 w/ awning, and AN/MSQ-104 command post for MIM-104 SAM complex. W/ the exception of the first one, these were shown in WiP state for the most recent Community Update.
The glass-windowed vehicles having crew visible inside them is good attention to detail.
Something like a minimum BR of 5.7 would give you a great set up for a late WW2 bracket. Only thing missing is a ground component. 😁

This is great news, as a Sim-only player, are there any plans for Nuclear Escalation to receive a Simulator Mode? It would be great if every player in the lobby was flying with simulator controls and cockpit-only view.
It would be an extremely immersive game mode and would attract a lot of players even from other videogame altogether.
Well, Flak sites instead of SAM sites sounds like an obvious solution.
Anything about fixing the invis SAM missiles? They’re not all the time like they used to be, but only happen sometimes, which is honestly even more annoying cause you never know if you’re chillin or there’s a bugged missile incoming. AA in general, there’s still just too much of it, and it’s too good at intercepting munitions. For example, I tested by doing a suicide run against a single ITO-90M. I launched at 9km distance and it intercepted all 6 KH29TD’s and also shot me down (which btw was an invis missile lmao), all while it was driving full speed ahead. It’s just ridiculous.
As I said last time you posted here, I do love the concept of the mode and the potential here is immense. Please just work on the fun aspect of it for a while, you don’t need to hard focus on spamming new additions, though they are of course appreciated. I’m intrigued to see the new big map and hopefully see some improvements to the mode as a whole along with it.
