90% of the posts here are about top tier jets

Do most of you really just play top tier aircraft? The last time I had top tier was the F-15C, since then I’ve really only done props to 9.3 jets, and the occasional stint in the F-14 IRIAF (which is even more garbage now after the missile changes).
What’s appealing about tippy top tier?

And believe it or not, when you enter these threads, you’ll find people arguing about tanks, helicopters, and missiles for some mysterious reason LOL.

But why would that be a problem? Let them argue/talk about how difficult it is to climb to 8 km toward the edge of the map just to launch 14 R-77 or AIM-120D/C.

It’s hilarious.

2 Likes

I love the many modern munitions and how you now can use it in nuclear escalation.

I hate ARH missiles and its a crime against fun.