40 New User-Created Camouflages in the Seek & Destroy Trophy!

We’ve just released the Seek & Destroy major update last week, which means it’s time for a new trophy with coupons! The Seek & Destroy trophy includes 40 camouflages created by 38 authors: 6 fictional, 15 semi-historical and 19 historical.

These new camouflages are ready to please owners of vehicles from all countries and ranks, except rank I. Preference of course is given to vehicles in the Seek & Destroy major update! You can also get a unique decal and rare vehicles: just play to get this new trophy.

Contents in the Seek & Destroy trophy:

• Coupons for rare vehicles.
  • 19 camouflage coupons for ground vehicles.
  • 18 camouflage coupons for aircraft.
  • 2 camouflage coupons for naval vessels.
  • 1 camouflage coupon for helicopters.
  • Coupon for the “Seek & Destroy” decal.

Seek & Destroy Decal

To unlock the trophy, you’ll need the new “Seek & Destroy” key that can be purchased on the Market for GJN. Read more about the Market and Gaijin Coins on the Wiki.

Seek & Destroy Trophy

Seek & Destroy Key

How to get it?

Camouflage trophies can be earned with a certain probability after any battle with vehicles rank II or higher, with activity of no less than 50% (except for [Assault] PvE mode). PlayStation and Xbox players can purchase the trophy in the Item Shop and open it with Golden Eagles. Read more on our Wiki.

PC players must purchase a key from the Market to open the trophy, with part of the cost going to the camouflage creators. You can activate a key from the trophy on your account or sell it on the Market for Gaijin Coins — just like the trophy itself.

You can become a creator of user camouflages — check out the updated guide on our Wiki! It will bring you both glory and real money as a part of the War Thunder partnership program!

7 Likes

Lootboxes are illegal without permit in Belgium and The Netherlands and need an Age (restriction) permit, so we don’t have the Gaijin ones here. Pretty funny this, at least there is the Marketplace :)

The Dutch ones look great!

And I must say that the BeNeLux flag looks stellar on the crate & key.

Leo Belgicus strikes at it again!

3 Likes

Always wanted to create a skin but i have no idea what im doing. These skins look great!

Ah, so these are the ones that always pop-up in the hanger as an ad. Looks like 40 more. I wish i could turn it off.

3 Likes

These look so frickin beautiful

GAIJOOBLES PLEASE ADD A SKIN FOR THE KIKKA OR CHI-TO LATE

I understand that new additions from the update need some further desirability, and that’s why you give them camouflages. I do hope you continue it. However, there are vehicles that have been in the game for years and have yet to receive a single one. I have a few suggestions (mostly for Japan haha):

Chi-To Late
This skin also has 94 votes on WT Live!

Kikka
This plane came out over 9 years ago! I beg that you add one of these camos. It’s been way too long.

J6K1
While the J6K1 is a more recent addition, I believe four years is long enough to warrant a new addition. This skin would make customization more accessible, as the current event skin is ~200 GJN, and would also preserve its value by being different.

AMX-50 TOA100
Added six years ago!

AMX-50 Foch
Also six years old no skin))

**Do-335 **
With how old (seven years!) and iconic these planes are, I’m surprised they don’t have a camo. I found a few that are interesting and swastika-free.

He 162
While technically it does have one trophy skin, it’s basically the same as the base camo. With how old the plane is, I believe it deserves another shot (also swastika free:

3 Likes

lootboxes are lame

3 Likes

Better to be aesthetics than OP vehicles

2 Likes

Should be illegal imo, legit it’s just gambling

1 Like