40 New User-Created Camouflages in the Dance of Dragons Trophy!

The Dance of Dragons major update has been released and we have a new themed trophy with coupons ready! This trophy contains 40 camouflages created by 38 authors: 18 for aircraft, 18 for ground vehicles, 2 for naval vessels and 2 for helicopters.

These camouflages will mainly please fans of mid and high-rank vehicles and we’ve paid special attention to the vehicles released in the Dance of Dragons update. You can also get a unique decal and rare vehicles in the trophy. Play War Thunder and get trophies!

Contents of the Dance of Dragons trophy:

• Coupons for rare vehicles.
  • 18 camouflage coupons for ground vehicles.
  • 18 camouflage coupons for aircraft.
  • 2 camouflage coupons for naval vessels.
  • 2 camouflage coupon for helicopters.
  • Coupon for the “Dance of Dragons” decal.

Dance of Dragons Decal

To unlock the trophy, you’ll need the new “Dance of Dragons” key that can be purchased on the Market for GJN. Read more about the Market and Gaijin Coins on the Wiki.

Dance of Dragons Trophy

Dance of Dragons Key

How to get it?

Camouflage trophies can be earned with a specific probability after any battle with vehicles rank II or higher, with activity of no less than 50% (except for [Assault] PvE mode). PlayStation and Xbox players can purchase the trophy in the Item Shop and open it with Golden Eagles. Read more on our Wiki.

PC players must purchase a key from the Market to open the trophy, with part of the cost going to the camouflage creators. You can activate a key from the trophy on your account or sell it on the Market for Gaijin Coins — just like the trophy itself.

You can become a creator of user camouflages — check out the updated guide on our Wiki! It will bring you both glory and real money as a part of the War Thunder partnership program!

12 Likes

Is it possible to get a key for free?

On consol?

1 Like

Very Cool. Very Nice.

Consols dont have access to market, only PC does.

Edit: also nobody can get the key for free, you gotta buy it

yesssss

So many skins look like regularly waxed museum pieces without a hint of exhaust of grime on them.
Give us more skins of vehicles that look like they’ve been in theatre and frequently flown on missions

10 Likes

Thx gaijin

8 Likes

We have got both of them. It’s up to author and his vision of the camouflage.

4 Likes

The M1A1 HC Clickbait “Punisher” camo goes kinda hard ngl

Does it really have a pirate flag in-game?

• Jagdpanzer IV Eastern Front
    WOOOOHOOO finallyyyy a skin for my Jpz.

• Me 262 A-1/U4 Nachtjäger
    Also looks sick AF man, damn.

@Stona_WT Please consider expanding the wishlist to market as per my old suggestion. I really can’t stand that I have to put 0.1GJC orders for things I want and then checking them periodically. Very annoying having several GJC parked that way, when I could just put all the items into a wishlist and get notified when the item reaches my desirable price.

1 Like

I dont see any pirate flag.

1 Like

That’s a bummer.

@Stona_WT cover art on marketplace depicts the “punisher” camouflage with a pirate flag

It is not visible in-game however. Is this a bug?

1 Like

most likely not cause gajin might have gotten people complains about it stick up above cover and people beinging spotted and killed and how it makes the game unfair

I don’t think that’s likely, it’s an optional camouflage

Plus it just came into the game and not many even have the camo

It’s just something that people might complain about is all I am saying you know how some people are in this game “complain complain complain” never satisfied.

when can we expect this trophy on console?

lets be honest about that as well Pc gets treated better then console so In the next year

I have asked to replace the picture, thanks for report.

Or maybe add the flag in-game yes yes?

20240913_163839

(I think it would sell like hot cakes)

2 Likes

Too much Mad Thunder event? ;)

Picture was created by camo author, we will replace it with one created by us.

2 Likes