It has been over 2 years since Gaijin has halted account transfers, as someone who stopped playing on xbox and only play on PC now I have been wanting to switch over since July of 2024, around that time I got my PC that I built up and running, I have played this game daily, I have spent far to much money on this game to abandon the game, and secondly I have almost completed 2 trees at this point, the US and Sweden, my account has existed since 12/11/19, a day after my birthday, the fact someone who has been playing this game for almost 7 years canβt transfer their account is sad, and quite disappointing, I hope this changes soon, because I truly want to have access to the marketplace, I want access to fan made skins, but as of this moment its all impossible
1 Like
There is already a tread for it that you can use:
I have been playing since the june eairly access on xbox and am in the same boat of thousands of hours and too much spent to want ro know and want to move to pc permanently as my xbox is dieing and im not buying a new one since iv played on pc since around 2019. So i am hopeing they bring it back or can help with my case, even if they turn it into a payed service.