Br rating

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

??? Your tiger 2’s armor isn’t useless due to SPGs from the 1950s/60s, unless you’re speaking of the VIDAR. And other than that, the M109s, Type 75, Type 99, and AuF1 just have to aim for different weakpoints than most conventional tanks.

hope its not another ‘Historical matchmaking’ retard

Highest BR Fw-190 is 5.3 or so (unless you talk Ta-152 which is similar) and highest BR Bf 109 is 5.7 M163 is 7.7 its not the games fault you uptier planes,

SPGs overpressure, and their reload is usually extremely long, yes they can one shot from overpressuring your hull roof but its RNG half the time and if you miss your waiting a good 15-20 seconds, and what do you suppose would counter the Tiger 2 if all the things that can move up? tiger 2 has good mobility for a heavy, an excellent gun and superb armour, in a downtier the only things that can really kill a tiger 2 is mantlet shots or flankers

just learn that heavy tanks do not ususally perform the best in uptiers, where you will see these the most, and M109s are extremely weak, .50 cals melt them, yes the Tiger 2 can’t counter them easily due to the lack but thats for the team, like how the Maus isnt 9.7 because the T-44 that can fight it can not do anything to it

1 Like

Wait until you find out there’s 150mm artillery at 1.0.
Said props are also made in 1945+.
Maus is a cold war tank.

Actually it is. Many ww2 vehicles are BETTER than cold war ones that were made cheaper and almost without armor. King Tiger that you mention would be too dominant if using only ww2 matchmaking…which is probably what you think fair…but would be much more unbalanced than present solution.

I grant you that it is NOT realistic…that i can agree…game simply decided to prefer FAIR matches (although not perfect) instead of realistic but unbalanced…
Some discussion in the past made it clear that balance WW2-only is difficult as several nations have much better vehicles…

1 Like

So I don’t understand why so many tanks and planes, it would be easier to put a little blue ball against a little green ball, since historical reality doesn’t matter and only the classification, or maybe stick a shemar with a pink wig and a leopard with a hat, with the same engines and cannons to face each other, since the only difference is that the new player wants is visual

1 Like

It is historical vehicles. Not historical mm. If you want historical mm, find another game.

It does…most players here want some “reality” up to some degree…some more than others (the existence of different views is actually very important). Otherwise they would be playing a scifi, fantasy or apocalyptic game…

What some players dont get (i also didnt at first) is that the “human player” will not play scenarios where he is on a weaker vehicle…if given a choice.I was around for some attempts…and it is the same on lots of other games…if REALISM makes for stronger and weaker vehicles, the weaker vehicles will struggle to get players…

One thing i never saw attempted was giving VISIBLY better rewards to weaker vehicles…perhaps it might work…
BUT…every time a game tried a scenario with few Tigers versus lots of Shermans (or something to this effect), the result was always that everyone wanted to be the Tiger…and not enough crews for Shermans…(or they would bail out soon)

1 Like

One thing that would work would be to let kids play arcade battle and adults play realistic battle, or create a mode that was realistic battle for adults, Sorry for the joke, but more game modes with more realism I think would solve some things for some players, Another thing, there are no weak vehicles, one can be more agile and have more armor, another with less armor and more agile, another with greater firepower, etc.

nobody tell this guy that most of the vehicles the Tiger 2 faces were designed and built within 5-10 years of it. centurion was first built in 1944 in prototype and mass-built from 1946, JS3 was in 1945 and would completely dominate historical-based matchmaking, T26 was built the same time as tiger 2. The more modern vehicles at that BR are there because they had a really weak gun for its era and no armour, this is a german main being a german main in its purest form.

as for jets facing props, the Vampire was one of the first jet fighters and first flew in 1943 but faces mid-50s jets, the meteor and ME262 entered combat service within a month of each other.

also don’t bring low-tier planes to 7.7= where the Hovet and other minigun spaas are, all of your arguments don’t have a leg to stand on. learn your vehicles, optimise your lineups, improve your in-game skill and capability and then complain about Germany having some of the better vehicles but the average german player cant use them well

2 Likes

I just want vehicles Built in 1945 and under to stay in rank 4 or under, anything built later with atgms, unrealistic jets, and ect, to stay rank 5 and stuff

1 Like

Im not saying historical br changes, bur shit like m109 and the fox, or literally fighting helis

(idk how, but Ive been in matches against helis, not even kow tier, but full on Hueys which are like 8,0 or somethinf, even do I have no teamate or tanks that are higher then 6,7)

Im good with like a is2 or Is3. Even he t34 (American) . But anything like a minigun having spaa, or straight up cold war vehicles in yhat br, hell nah

I agree there needs to be more partitioning between cold war jets from ww2 jets and props but with ground its not so easy because things like centurion are used from ww2 to present day. limiting their ranks would be pointless

So you never want to face Maus or M103 ever again… lol

Maus. Maybe yea. But m109 no. It brakes the super realistic war thunder immersion 💀

Jumbo 75mm I’m looking at you…