ZTZ-99A‘s armor’ :Are Chinese Tank designers not smart or Gaijin make the wrong armor modle?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

I agreee

Too double standards, the developers of this game didn’t even have enough evidence to make arbitrary changes, and even secretly made changes without publishing any announcements

1 Like

on the contrary, this is Gaijin’s attitude towards Russian vehicles: intentionally adding some non-existent armor
I can almost find this intentional buff on any Russian vehicle. For vehicles from other countries, it is the opposite debuff
we Russia are really great!

5 Likes

This picture about 99A is very strange: the area of the lower half of the car body is too large, and in fact, this area has clearly exceeded the state shown in similar photos of 99A.
QQ截图20240929155158

2 Likes

because there have a shovel

2 Likes

All of the issues (no less than ten) were dismissed without cause

1 Like

Yes there are numerous reports for modelling issues with the ZTZ-99 series of tank.

5 Likes

so can this standard be implemented? This is currently the closest information source to the 99A description.
under the same design philosophy. how can a 55 ton tank be more fragile than a 45 ton tank?

Spoiler

3 Likes

I’m just wondering, Am I describe this issue poor and causing the issue masters cannot understand what had I said and what had I quote?

3 Likes

they really love that two!

1 Like