Does the Indian K9 have the ability for direct fire?
Can we get more long awaited WW2 ones like the M7 Priest? I feel like we have enough Cold War SPHs in the game for a while.

if you believe wikipedia, yes
I don’t really see any reason to buy this thing, with the techtree already being so generous with the SPG selection. If it ends up between 6.7~7.7 it won’t even have a proper lineup to become a part of.
But why?
There’s loads of missing Chinese MBT’s/protos, but we get another SPG? 🤨
It has Object 120 for a long time.
USSR would make sense, not France
Alright…
And that’s not a howitzer? China has had the ZTZ59A for a long time too.
I know that they are probably going to replace the Ho-Ri prototype with a premium Thai M109
Oh btw while we’re at it, mind telling us what happened to the “duplicate vehicles” idea? Because it seems to me a lot of premiums aren’t being duplicated in any way
Very cool, hope to see more SPGs soon
(Cough cough TAM VCA, Italian PzH, M109A3G, M109L, SP-70 cough cough)
It’s still an SPG by design, I guess. It was meant to be a tank destroyer.
I’m gonna say no then. Cause that’s one of the reasons the Vidar was added for Norway was the installation of direct fire control and thermals alongside a heating unit
(Tracked RCH155) :)
I don like dat cause it ugly
Edit: oops I mixed the names of the SP-70 and RCH-155 in the original post
It’s still not a SPH. It’s a tank destroyer and performs like one.
I appreciate everything that not copy and paste. Well done gaijin
the PGZ05 is already a formiddable opponent, this things gonna be nuts, does this mean that more longer barrel howitzers are on their way too?
maybe AS9 Huntsman, AS90 braveheart, RCH155 and co?

no more cold war sph slop.

