Why Does Gaijin HATE Australia

India built the T-90 to their specifications.

Australia did not build the AIM.

Do Swedish built Mi-28?It was built in Russia and used to sell to the Swedish but you know that Swedish got it lol.
Gaijin never had a solid rule when it comes to what nation should a vehicle go,they just care more about Big 3 and now adding a Sweden.

The Swedish tested the Mi-28 and considered it for purchase.

Before British MoD decided to develop Chally 2,they tested M1 and Leopard 2 then also considered to purchase one of them.
Can UK TT get these two because of the same reason of the appearance of Swedish Mi-28?
LOL~

5 Likes

I’ve never seen anything about the British testing the Abrams.

According to the history of the Chally 2,it was ordered after MoD compared its design with Abrams and Leopard 2s.
Even if it can’t be approved,should Russia TT got CV9040,Bradley,AMX-10RC as they were captured from Ukraine?
They are definitely in Russian‘s hand and being driven by them too lol.

Don’t forget China TT got that T-62 which sank into the river because of the border conflict between Russian and Chinese and then captured by Chinese.
It was a complete remains and Chinese could only research its armor then sent it into the museum.
It’s all approved that Gaijin never had a rigorous rule of vehicle distribution.

Before Challenger 2, Britain heavily tested both Abrams and Leopard. Before deciding neither was quite right for what they wanted

(As a fun random note. Britain was also offered F117s and F22s and Britain turned both down as well)

2 Likes

According to Gaijin’s current attitude towards Sweden, that is "touched"means Sweden is equipped, I think it is absolutely reasonable to add the F-15C/E of the 48th Fighter Wing of the United States Air Force in the United Kingdom to the British tech tree.
After all, daily training, weapon load and routine maintenance are all done at RAF Lykenheath, which is an RAF air base.
(Just for joke as Gaijin has ridiculous attitude towards some equipment and nations lol)

1 Like

i just found this thread.

Gaijin won’t even answer my offer to fund a server in Oceana.

Not only do they hate us all from Oceana, they even won’t accept our business.

To add on to this for anyone who is still confused why Britain got an Indian T-90:

To remind you the M1A1 AIM was added in patch 1.77 which was long before we got the Indian T-90 so you can likely expect that the AIM will be staying in the US TT and Gaijin will look into other alternatives to help fill the tank tree for British high tiers. Gaijin doesn’t hate Australia by any means. If they did the Boomerangs, Wirraway, Beaufighter, M1A1 AIM and the 3 Destroyers (Thank you R_nminbiY_n) wouldn’t be flying the Aussie flag in game c:

Imo opinion, Don’t be annoyed by the stuff we haven’t gotten but enjoy the stuff that exists already^^.

3 Likes

Boomers, wirraway etc were all in the game in closed beta when they use to have devs that were Australian.

Actually I have a bone to pick with Australia. The Australian War Memorial, a good collection of old images of Australian vehicles and such, charges people quite a bit of money (even converted from AUD) to view non-low res public domain images. No other museum or memorial I’ve seen does that.

BTW, they received about $660 million in 2020-2022, more than every other museum and cultural centre in Australia combined. And they also got almost $1m from defence company sponsorships in the same time period. Truly a good representation of the excess of war.

Why is any of this relevant? Because they are almost the only source of images for Australian vehicles I wanted to suggest on the forums.

There are 3 Australian vessels in-game
HMAS Nepal
HMAS Tobruk
HMAS Arrow

1 Like

What are you looking for?

To be honest, even though I’m not a Chinese main, I have all the top-tier Chinese vehicles. Gaijin has pretty much fked up all of China’s vehicles.

Putting Canadian vehicles under the German tech tree really disgusts me.

4 Likes

My current favorite idea is to just have a Canadian tech tree with Australia/New Zealand as the sub tree. Even though in air Australia might have even more original designs than Canada plus plenty of local special variants. But you get the idea, a shared tree between two nations that have historically shared military tech anyway. Two of Britain’s most prominent colonies that are still in fact colonies.

1 Like

Yeah that’s not true. Plenty of US vehicles have been added to the game that aren’t in the US tree.

How about a separate tree to GB bc seems like a proper Commonwealth/Realms tree would upset too many people. Call it the CANZAC tree, it can have all the import, indigenous and LL vehicles. I’d love to grind through a bunch of spitfires and beufighters again.

Have it sit right next to the GB TT,
– US - GER - USSR - GB - CANZAC - JAP - …

… And if players of other trees want to whine despite what has just been added to the Italian tree. The modern top tier stuff can be added after a latency period if said vehicle is an imported modified variant of a foreign extraction.

1 Like

I’d say Canada takes the lead with local designs. As they have three domestic jet airframes and I can’t find any for Australia. But finding stuff for them is hard.

Well, the ground seems to be relatively equal.

Those both are about matched in licensed-built stuff.

Where Australia’s help be felt the most as a sub-tree is prop fighter as Australia built more well Canada did more bombers/trainers.

3 Likes