Why Does Gaijin HATE Australia

Already Australian vehicles in the British tree though and have been from the very beginning. The Beaufort and beufighter in the tree are both Australian built. These have been in the game from the very beginning and warthunder use to run events for the RAAF anniversary, Anzac day etc where the mission objective was to play Australian vehicles. The British tree even has achievements for playing Australian vehicles.

Warthunder has historically recognised and has precedent that Australia is part of the British tree.

It’s not just that, we as a people, country our national identity are part of Britain. It’s where we belong. And once gaijin agreed

Yeah, I don’t want to presume what Aussies/Kiwis want, but as a Brit it is absolutely mind boggling that NZ/AUS aren’t automatically added to the UK tree. They are by far the most culturally similar commonwealth nations to the UK. Any acknowledgement of British imperial success seems to re-trigger deep rooted inferiority complexes in Russians though.

4 Likes

The guy just the candian stuff under one tree so he can use a line up whats the problem with that

1 Like

Finland brought 14 unique vehicles, a number of which I personally own.
Also there’s very little Soviet copy-paste in Hungary…
There’s a copy-paste of a German vehicle: T-72M1.
BTR-80 is a different model.
So that leaves 2S1, however Soviet one is copy-paste of the Hungarian one. ;)

1 Like

Lmao

2 Likes

are you looking at the same finnish tree i am? it got one unique vehicle, the british vickers mk.E. were you being sarcastic and im misinterpreting?

I bet he is looking at the event ones

@Deathmisser
lol BT-42, Vickers MkE, T-72M1, 2A6, 2A4, T-55M, T-34-85 [minor changes], both Fokkers, B239, Morko, Pyörremyrsky, ITO-90M, CV9030FIN, ITPSV90.
15 vehicles, all unique.
T-34-85 shares a turret with other 34-85s.
And some share the same hulls as other tanks, such as Leopard 2, Vickers, CV9030FIN, and BT-42.
However, they all have unique models to previous vehicles.

Everything apartly.

I just support the only solution left. I wouldn’t have minded a UK sub-tree but from what Gaijin has implied they don’t want to do more than one sub-tree per tree. and the UK already has SA.

Which is only ground but in the future when they have run of too tier british stuff they wll have to add more sub trees

Those were added before the sub tree was official.

Fokker yea there are unique but I don’t call the other 100% unique more like unique mods

But then again I hope the next new nation will be the Benelux as I had fun in the Fokkers. So I wouldn’t mind having more

Canada’s strong point is the ground tho. Air was licensed built aircraft up to the CF-18/188

Well, talking to a Suggestion mod licensed built makes them unique. However, I guess that has something to do with how they are considered different aircraft by most other things in real life.

Im very much aware of Australian vehicles being in the game for a long time, I have been here since 2014.

What im however mean is that Australia even part of the British Tree isn’t an official Sub Tree, so only Indigenous designes should be added like the Strikemaster MK.88 until they officially become one.

Also i think both Baeufort and Baeufighter are British build aircraft as they were made by Bristol Aeroplane Company.

The Beaufort and Beaufighter are british designed planes and the majority of them were built by the brits, however the Beaufort Mk VIII and Beaufighter Mk 21 were exclusively built and used by australia.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation :)

Same with the Wirraway though that aircraft is based on the American Texas.

Eh, the Beaufort Mk VIII and Beaufighter Mk 21 are just variants.

The Wirraway was based on the North American NA-16 and Australia made independent developments and variants for the Wirraway, ultimately resulting in the Boomerang. Meanwhile the US kept working on the NA-16, eventually developing it into the T-6 Texan.

1 Like

Youd be wrong because they are Australian built. these 2 specifically.

Beaufighter mk.21

“produced in Australia under license by the Department of Aircraft Production (DAP) as Mk21 between September1944 and the end of hostilities in 1945”

Australian Beauforts.

“For this episode of the podcast, we’re looking into the world of the Beaufort bomber, a plane that was colloquially called the workhorse of the RAAF during World War Two. 700 bombers were built between 1941 and September 1944, and they were made here on home soil {Australia} with the help of tens of thousands of people.”

" The Australian Beauforts were built at the established DAP plant in Fishermans Bend, Melbourne and a new factory at Mascot, New South Wales"

During WW2 Australian aircraft industry manufactured 755 Wirraways, 705 Beauforts, 250 Boomerangs, 365 Beaufighters, 104 Mosquitoes, 16 Mustangs