Why Does Gaijin HATE Australia

No there is a few in tech tree

America and Germany should have their own vehicles, not really a crazy concept. Australia isn’t a playable nation otherwise those vehicles would go there. The British symbolic controlling Australia doesn’t mean much. The nations that those vehicles originated from are already in game.

and like to come in threads and start stuff

doesn’t matter is symbolic but they do and we have there stuff in our trees already

I saw a single 1.7 bomber? are there any removed vehicles I’m missing?

you seen the american player base every time someone else gets a SPAA or american vehicle? or germany any time they dont get another leopard or get anything uptiered? everyone has something they complain about

but not the stuff other nations bought from them they have plenty of there own stuff is my point

two other 3.7 bombers

And they do, but no reason they get Australian, Canadian and British vehicles (Hunter F58)

there are bombers and ships/boats

it still doesn’t mean anything. Australia is still not a sub tree for the uk and the nations those vehicles came from are already in game.

1 Like

and from Canada we get some of there AA stuff

they get them because that’s where the vehicles originated from. If Australia was a playable nation they would go to Australia, but its not. Also i don’t think the hunter should have been in the German tech tree

yet being a member of a group called the commonwealth with no political control at all is enough for a russian tank used by india to be added. you talk about ownership and who made it etc while ignoring the british built hunter that was added to germany because some german guy once saw one fly at an airshow

Yep, due to the gaps and issues, 50% of Britains SPAA coverage is from Canada.

its Swiss were else were they going to put it we have a few hunters shame it like the best one though cause SRAMMs don’t work right

the skink was indigenous, and the adats doesn’t really belong there but the British were really lacking for a top tier sam so it somewhat makes sense.

no those bombers were built in australia and are not copies, they were adapted every time. the weapons configuration on two of the british bombers were RAAF modifications not RAF for eg. remind me again how many beaufighter mk21 uk built?

The hunter originated from Britain, Switzerland isn’t in game, should have gone there.

We lacking a good fighter and top tier mbt but if CR2 gets fixed it won’t be a issue but i see them adding more top tier commonwealth stuff due to us nearly having all out CR2 in the game