What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

BAE Systems shows Bofors 40mm naval gun as Tridon Mk2 land air defence system | Shephard (shephardmedia.com)

4 Likes

What cannon is on the LEMUR, a 20 or 30mm?

J35XS is the pre-J version, I believe it’s the F2 mod. The J35J is apparently in the files, and has a model, yet hasn’t been added for unknown reasons.

Shakelton moment

Never seen that before, based on the MT-LB?

Yup, project between the Swedish army and bofors to mount a triple Rb 56 Bill launcher on a Pbv 401 AKA a soviet MT-LB. Personally i would’ve made this the Squad vehicle instead of the T 80 U but eh.

I’ve seen this before, I just can’t remember the name, it was a prototype to test the thesibility of an auto-loaded “remote” turret, based on the 103 because it was readily available, and a good platform for the gun.

I like the T-80, so people who have it, should keep it, but I’d like that better. It would be an odd BR though, 9.3-10.3 ish probably, because the turret is remote, but detonatable, and it has no armor.

Yeah somewhere in that area, i put it a 9.0. But then again ive never been good with br’s. It wouldn’t be top tier but not low tier either, perfect squad vehicle.

Apache 30mm chain gun

1 Like

Issue is all the factors. How many can it carry? What’s the Armor? How mobile is it? Can the missiles on top detonate? Does it have thermals?

It, face value looks like a 9.3 to me. Give it thermals and a decent amount of reloads, It could go to 10.3+

Dude, its already a suggestion. its on the old forum

I’ll check it out then. Could you link it possibly?

1 Like

RDT_20240614_1050407253190754275655064~2

Next Dainish vehicle pls

4 Likes

I believe all old forum suggestions need to be linked to the suggestion mods since they dont look at the old forums anymore

All of them have to be remade on the new forum since for some reason they decided to wipe our suggestions instead of just looking at both / porting over all active suggestions on the old forum. It’s just a case of copy-pasting it over but I just couldn’t be assed to do it when the new forum got made.

I went ahead and sent a message to one of the suggestion moderators. I already have the Draft finnished for the Swedish MT-LB, Pansarbandvagn 401. Just waiting on his response to whether i post it and they place it or whether they have to make it themselves.

Is that a tuktuk with a MG3??

Yes