What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

Gaijin does as they will, simply buy more premiums and they might respond to your pleas

Speaking off, most Swedish camouflages are totaly incorrect. Different vehicles had different camouflage schemes.

The only vehicle that has the “Swedish camouflage” in real life was the Strv 42, and Pvkv 43

A lot of the cold war/modern are very blurry and are just plain wrong

Also why in the love of god doesent the Strv 81 have a roof MG? or the Strv 101 they both had it!

Talking about the MG placement on the Centurions, why cant the mount go UP!

The strv 74 has the same gun mount, so i cant understand for the life of me why it wont ducking go UP

1 Like

They are in the same place as some of the 7.7 french tanks which are also missing their roof mounted guns. The snail hole

Guys please helpp

Im trying to find if the Pvkan m/43 had a smoke round.

Made a report on that and it got acknowledged so they at least have the info now

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/XjL9Alwm0MmQ

um, Community Bug Reporting System This is akward

Ahwell, the more the merrier

??? Plenty more vehicles than just the strv m/42 and pvkv m/43 used the swedish multi tone scheme. It was the wartime standard

That got forwarded as a suggestion for APDS since you covered much more than just the core issue, aka gaijin will ignore it like most suggestions. It would otherwise only have been closed once the issue was adressed. That’s why I made another to get it forwarded as report on an issue

1 Like

hmm, now that i think of it, I’ve never really seen the “Tri” and “Line” camouflage? Only the Quad-colour.

Or the Strv 42, has the “Tri” and some were just plain forest green

Strv 42 ammunition
Strv 42 two Camoflauges

The ANTI II, is a “fun” tank. With the no no symbols that isn’t related to moustache man at all

Sammanfattning

Finnish camo 4
Finnish camo
Finnish camo 2
Finnish camo 3

Also the Lvkv 42, does infact have the incorrect camouflage.

Lvkv 42 luckor öppna

You can’t use colorized images or museum vehicles as sources on camouflages since they’re often incorrect interpretations. See the whole debacle of the desert Matilda for example. The photo of strv m/42 546 is a colorized picture and the lighting and circumstances of the original don’t clearly show if it has camouflage or not. I don’t know of any tanks being painted in olive drab during the war but it may have happened. “strv m/42” 762 is actually an ikv 73 painted up as a wartime vehicle but afaik it’s not original. I believe there is one photo of an lvkv 42 in drab camo but it’s a bit unclear. Not sure what you’re implying about the Anti but the Finnish swastika is not associated with nazism

1 Like

no it isnt, but i gotta be careful. Last time i used and showed finnish vehicles with the Swastika i got sent to the shadow realm for 2 days…

i would say make bug reports :)

I Recently went to an airshow and saw a Draken, which reminded me…

(Pic of it btw, missed when it flew but still cool to see it on the ground.)

Why did they never add the J35J? They literally did but then added flares and changed the name. They had it, just remove the flares and its there. I understand not everyone enjoys the J35’s but the definitive Draken should be in game.

3 Likes

Because gaijin only sees the drakens as premium lol, otherwise we would’ve had another TT draken by now

3 Likes

11 Likes

probably because it wouldnt be much better than the J35D

tho they couldve added it a long time ago and give it radar guided AIM-4 falcons

They had proxy fuzes too, so they would be actually good. Could carry AIM-26 falcons too.

What is this called btw