What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

No teacher was nice and most of us completed it, i selected a random object from ancient rome. Had to go to the library to get info about it. Live in sweden library is free everywhere pretty much

Insane lore, don’t mind me keep going

Sweden lore

Taking another look at the video it does appear to be some type of muzzle flash during that part + i think it’s a bit too big to be the PLSS
@McPuff

Edit:
Hold up, take a look at 2:24
Isn’t that it? lol

was talking about karnitin and artic fox casual talking

This is a longer version of the same video. The only real shots of the 122 are at 1:04, 2:41, and 2:49.

At 2:41 the telescoping mast can be seen, it’s edited to cut just below the sight itself which suggests to me that the thing on the mast is actually a PLSS. The shots of the 122 moving are too grainy to reliably tell but it certainly looks rather wide from the front with round sides like the PLSS. If they had ever actually mounted it should make some appearances in various defence journals as PLSS on the 122 does but I’ve never seen anything on Trackfire on 122 outside of this video, so I think it’s just marketing

Well in that case, there is only one way too get to the bottom of this

Time too send a very professional email to SAAB

1 Like

well fun that you find it interesting. Teacher basically said ok pick an historical area you like and try to find something you haven’t seen before. then find a first hand source on it.

Do let me know how this goes cause the video definitely made it look like there was a leopard mounted with it.

It’s been 2 days without a reply, i’m gonna assume i went to the spam folder :)

my suggestion for the Pbv 301 Ksp 39 & Tgb m/42 waited for 5-6 days…

for the company to reply to your email?

RBS 70 ARMAD, a better ASRAD:

1 Like

Worse, ARMAD preceeds ASRAD. It has only one ready to fire missile and only carries seven total vs the eight of ASRAD. It also has a less sophisticated tracking system and no thermals

2 Likes

My mistake, I was under the impression that it was improved.

Fokker b26 has to be added in my opinion

5 Likes

More light bombers are always a yea from me lol

Also has anyine noticed the translation errors for the gripen A? The war peace switch uses the german Krieg word instead of the swedish Kreg. I know it was mentioned on the dev server and yet still no vhanges yet thwy made the SAAF gripen gets its correct cockpit and i havent spotted any spelling errors but atill itd be nice for this to be changed, and for the love of god gajin the viggen are stated they can go above mach 2.0, pls give them their 12500 thrust pls.

I have no idea what the hell a “war peace switch” is but what does krieg/kreg mean?

Edit
Is it just a translation for War? cause in that case the swedish translation is Krig

anyways, i want my CV90105 TML back, why was it even removed in the first place?
Gimme squadron
bild

7 Likes