What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

This would be a fun, but rather useless tank. and i want it.

I want this Strv 42 With smoke launchers

4 Likes

With regards to multi-nation things, the Mosquitos really deserve some more love and it would be great to get the J 30 alongside more of the British models (like an actual bomber mossie…). Sweden doesn’t have any dedicated heavy fighter atm otherwise. Gib Swedish night fighters

6 Likes

Hehe, you could say the T18B are heavy fighters lol, but same nonetheless

Indeed, speaking of Swedish nightfighters.

Really surprised that the J33 isnt in game.

6 Likes

Im suprised the J34 Modified with a afterburner isnt in-game they were numerous within the Swedish airforce. Would have made for a more exclusive Hunter

1 Like

Event aircraft most likely, wouldnt be too bad.

God please no, the only way im able to complete and get any event vehicle is by quitting my job and getting kicked out of my apartment, then going to a internet cafe and just mindlessly playing WT.

I litterarly dont have the time unless i quit my job

Thats because it wouldn’t have been as easy as copy pasting the other j34 we have in the finnish air line. You know, cause they couldn’t bother actually filling the finnish air line lmao.

1 Like

Yeah them jobs suck, but still it does fit as an event vehicle, a premium at the very least.

Some low tier auto cannon fun.

Itll be a event premium exclusively lets be real if it was ever added.

Well we always have the other auto cannon funny, the L60S. L60 with a Pbil turret.

Again problem gonna either not come or be a premium. Big sad but probably the truth.

I understand… So what your saying is, a third low tier auto cannon funny with the L60Ö?
Jk i know what you mean, but have a little faith, one suggestion can bring some attention, someone might post one in the future!

1 Like

Id have faith if it wasn’t a truth, the J35’s are evidence enough for me.

2 Likes

You’ll get another prem draken and you’ll like it

1 Like

SH37_N2_2_stor
SH 37, maybe i already posted this, dont remember, still want it.

I dont have the will nor the want to grind another viggen, what does thing even offer to warrent being added? Its basically worse then the AJ no?