What is the reason for warthunder ban?

I definitely don’t use cheats and never have, but my account was banned for cheating.
Can I know the reason?.

I have spent thousands of hours in this game and I have not done anything that would jeopardize my account.
It is very sad that my account, on which I spent hundreds of dollars, was banned. Please, I want my account back. I did not do anything wrong.

2 Likes

Contact relevant instance here:

No one on the forum can help you.

With every banwave i enjoy watching cheaters tears

5 Likes

Because you cheated?

2 Likes

I hope you will be treated unfairly and helpless about it.

2 Likes

Sorry, i’m gonna enjoy WT even more with salty hackers coping

1 Like

Why would I cheat in a game I spent thousands of hours on?

I don’t know. You’re the one who’s been banned for cheating. There’s no point arguing about it here go make a support ticket, if you didn’t cheat then your account will be unbanned, if you did cheat then your account will stay banned.

3 Likes

You’re right, today I’m the one who got unfairly banned, tomorrow it’s someone else, then why are you talking if you don’t know?

they are troll children, don’t waste your time, try talking directly to a master

1 Like

skill issue, theres your 20$ dollar cheats now

2 Likes

Sure you didnt lmaooooooi

What kind of genius do you have to be to think that cheaters will actually come to the forum and complain
This is a free game, these people will just go and create a new account) I don’t quite understand why you write this?

“do you really think that cheaters will come to the forum after being banned and complain?”
" this is a free game"
“What kind of genius do you have to be to think that cheaters will actually come to the forum and complain”

My sweet child, you are so naive it`s adorable.
Enjoy your ban

1 Like

Nothing wrong, but yeah, ‘‘Specifically 3.2.3 of the EULA namely in the automation of gameplay (using bots) and cheat software.’’

Enjoy the ban

2 Likes

Yes lots of people do. One guy was on a youtube channel showing him using cheats. He came to the forum crying he never used cheats, but video showed him using cheats. im sure if people go through the replays we will find 90% of the people on the forum saying they didnt cheat were in fact cheating.

3 Likes

I find it funny that people would actually try to cheat. Tip on how to get better people! Watch YouTube videos and remember them that simple. I’m still learning the game takes a while to learn with a guy that has ADHD.