Because the AIM-120s and AIM-9L/M aren’t clipping while on the launcher. The issue that Gaijin has with it is that when launching the AIM-120 from the MRML it’s fin would then clip with the AIM-9M rear fin model wise iirc.
Lovely update indeed. I understand about move with stronger bombers but now is air arcade unplayable at all. Swarm of bombers, with which you cant really do nothing if you dont want to lose your plane.
Imo it is way too much, dont play single cap game since update and also not win any because that swarm end it pretty fast.
My reaction is only “wtf”?!
Also most annoying for me is you can have 10 and more kills as fighter but you still end in the mid of the table because there are plenty of long time bombers with twice and more points.
Does anyone know how the Pbv 301 HE shell actually changed? I’m very curious as to what is different now.
I wish the German M44 was removed from the tech tree/made unresearchable and replaced with something like the Hummel or a tech tree variant of the Brummbär.
Please consider adding the NM-116 Panserjager, we already have the Norwegian M24, why not add the upgrade package and maybe make it a folder vehicle under the IKV91?
Bomber damage models are WAY too good. I love the feeling of being invincible, but they are way too strong. I hope they get adjusted ASAP.
I’ve gotta say, Darwin Hill has been an AMAZING map to play on. It actually feels like a fair map on all sides, now I’ve only experienced the B & C caps so far but it feels like an awesome map for top tier ground.
Dude, I feel for you so hard. Really hope they work on damage models soon, its genuinely like pulling a slot machine half the time, especially at high tier.
I’m so sad about this, these vehicles aren’t that strong, and besides don’t they have the same loading system of the CV90 105? Do you know what caused the change? Hope they revert it.
They could be, if they get their intended ammunitions, like M1060CV, which would make it similar to the M900 used on the Stryker, which also has a 7.5 s reload.
Well, ppl from PC have to do it bc i play WT on a PS5 and my account is created from a PS5 and Gaijin don’t let do anything to ppl from consoles, only buy golden Eagles
Are you going to remove anti-aircraft guns with all-aspect missiles from tank battles at 10.0? Because to take any aircraft at 8.7, you need to really work hard to get respawn points, and a one-button miracle for 70 points that simply shoots down everything in sight isn’t gameplay, it’s just plain lame. Not only are you lower in battle rating, but you also have no countermeasures, so you’re put in a completely losing position from the start. This is getting boring.