War Thunder’s Top Screenshots of the month competition September

Olife-@psn

“Panzer on Ice”

artistic screenshot

10 Likes

ElusiveFowl

“Defender of Midgard”

Straight Screenshot

7 Likes

AurenKarach

“Behold The Vast”

Straight screenshot

4 Likes

Hunter of the Twilght

myobanXD

straight screenshot

9 Likes

Dr_Perovskite

“Still flying, still fighting.”

Artistic screenshot


8 Likes

Week 3 winners here!

3 Likes

Laisy

Sea Skimming

Straight Screenshot (Ansel)

4 Likes

YoungKrasnov

Hawk T Mk. 1A (FRP)

Artistic Screenshot

9 Likes

Caff_
“Flying Fortress”
Straight Screenshot
WT Live // Image by Caff_

4 Likes

I feel like there are some criteria used to choose the winners of the week that do exist but aren’t explicitly told. For exemple I noticed that silhouette type screenshot never gets selected and golden hour type of screenshot gets very rarely selected too.
I think it could nice to have a bit of clarification on the criteria used by the jury.
(I am not complaining, just asking for a bit more communication)

(Or maybe the jury doesn’t use criteria other than what we are told (no hate symbol etc…) and all of what I thought I noticed is wrong/over-interpretation)

1 Like

Dr_Perovskite

“The missile knows were it is…”

Straight screenshot


10 Likes

Look at my screenshot of this episode’s winner, mine is the silhouette.

1 Like

Incredible.

1 Like

When I was talking about silhouettes I was thinking of pictures where you can see very little detail on the vehicle such as :

^ “A-10C in sunset” (by ghost_of_MOscow but credited to Hornet Works, maybe the player changed name)

^ “haunting shadow” by skorpio667

^ “Making a cocktail” by royal jelly-ij

But maybe I shouldn’t have said anything about silhouette because there aren’t that much of these screenshots, so we can’t really conclude anything about it.

Elysia_华夏beluga_

“shoot down that star!”

Artistic Screenshot


5 Likes

Yup, i changed my name like a week ago

MyGO 要楽奈丨かなめ らな

Hidden Dragon

Artistic screenshot

8 Likes

RDXRooster63
Behemoths
Straight Screenshot(NVIDIA Ansel Modified)


4 Likes

SoupFella
“Slick in the Sun”
Straight screenshot

7 Likes

Damm, if i was a jugde, i would have troubles selecting winners, all are good!

3 Likes