While on the topic of the U.S. and Copy and paste can we remove the M44 and M55 from the German TT? They’re the most unneeded thing ever added to the German TT! Germany already had TDs at 4.0 (now they’re 3.7 for some damn reason) and now Germany have the Hummel so they’re even less needed!
Unfortunately wouldn’t happen. They were official bundeswehr equipment like the m42s duster
I vote no because America has a lot of domestic vehicles to fill its tt with unlike some minor nations.
See, I disagree, because a foreign vehicle (even unmodified) pressed into combat against its creators is such a cool, unique, and significant piece of history.
Though I will say that such vehicles should certainly be event/premium and not tech tree.
Agreed. Fighting IL-2s in my German IL-2 is so fun and it just gives a feeling that you don’t get playing original vehicles.
Last thing we need in USA are tanks that don’t win wars 🦅🦅🦅 🍔🍔🍔
No thanks, I’ll take the small handful of modified German vehicles for the allies like Sd.Kfz. 251/9 with .50 cal, or Jagdpanther with additional armor, but not these Panzers you propose.
I don’t vote no because they’re captured, I vote no because they’re copy paste.
Personally I would not mind the inclusion of US captured equipment IF they were banned from Sim battles.
otherwise No thanks.
I do want to see the ones used in service.