It’s so baddd. Maybe If we had Marder m12 or Marder MBT or Marder 2 id compliment it
They also don’t need a tiger 2 or a panther or anything else. 🤷♀️ America already have probably the best 6.7
Wait, are you talking the WW2 Marder or Modern one?
What “WW2 Marder”, ive literally never seen that in my life.
Didn’t Germany also capture T-34-85s during WW2? I’m not sure if they captured any IS-2s



Germany captured many is2s and t34 85s. But I was talking east German.
Modern lmao.
I don’t know what posseses them to make… oh. THAT marder.
Oh I ment WW2. Feel free to slander the modern one all you want.
We are still missing so many of them 🥀🥀
Peak content that gaijin could add but nope! “5-hundred modern and Cold War vehicles”
Unfortunately so many peak German modified vehicles could be added.
Who gets 131 as a Premium? Britian or Germany?
imo captured vehicles should be used as last resort filler for BRs that are objectively suffering, priority should be:
Domestic
Import
Subtree
Export
Capture
America RN doesn’t really have a BR where they desperately need a panzer, but I do think those with unique history should be added, more then a simple “Crew see crew takes”
I have to say no unless it’s to fill a gap and or performance that missing in the USA tech tree or if it was modified and than used by USA like some captured vehicles in game like the German kv2
Who did 131 serve for in battle?
None.
What?! Come on! 131 would be an awesome premium vehicle!
It’s irrelevant. Literally no different then the tigers we have.
But 131 was never in British service and only evaluated
