War Thunder "Air Superiority" - Changelog

Gaijin adding the M1A2 SEP V2 with the same armor protection as the export M1A2 is just peak Gaijin ground devs.

These constant nerfs to the US ground tree is insane.

5 Likes

of course they nerfed the arietes. they were already complete pieces of shite, now they are even heavier without their actual armor. great job gaijin

5 Likes

the ability of the developers made almost every nation’s player unhappy is amazing

7 Likes

I mean, to be fair… just don’t get hit, doesn’t matter all that much gameplay wise if your top tier mbt can block M735 or not, important benchmarks are autocannons, and then basically top tier mbt top darts. maybe stock darts for toptier mbts, but less so.
Speaking as a Leclerc and Type 10 enjoyer, I never expect to block anything, so not blocking anything doesn’t really bother me.

No it got nothing

Yeah I do feel kind of bad for him. I mostly blame the higher ups for this.

2 Likes

So uh, doesn’t seem like the Tornado IDS WTD 61 will be getting any new weapons after all… Shame.

is just Ju288 with extra steps

Yeah pretty much. No real reason to use it instead of a Marineflieger with talisman besides it’s rank 1-8 research bonus.

ok
thanks for your answer

The armor of Leopard 2A7V now has serious errors and must be modified!

2 Likes

nah its good as it is

750→650 is good?
not sure thats how you name things

4 Likes

Wait, Strv 122B+ now has LESS frontal armour than the tanks it was up-armoured from? You cannot be serious. Can we have this addressed please? @Smin1080p ?

It was baffling already when it had no improvement in frontal protection on the dev server, but actually less is just… please help us to understand this.

The Strv 122B Evolution only had parts of the frontal armour replaced with AMAP-B + got AMAP-SC on the side. If there were any improvements in KE protection, they definitely weren’t really substantial.

So you think they replaced the frontal modules and made it worse?

That is not what I said. AMAP-B is considerably lighter so they could replace parts of the frontal armour to reduce weight, while keeping the same protection level. This allowed them to mount AMAP-SC on the side, while increasing the weight by only 350kg. Irl that is quite impressive.

1 Like

Why the Novorossiysk has the OTO 135/45 guns, I though it still had the older 120/50 guns it carried under the italian service. Should it be open a bug report?
I guess/hope we will see it in the italian tech tree soon, I’ll be curious about what secondary battery it will have.

This is a BIG thumb up…

This is a thumb down. Ain’t the large message in the centre of our screens enough?

YAY, more annoying hints FTW!!!
What about a simple “Show hints: YES/NO” switch in the settings instead of this?

1 Like

The MLA’s new RWR is an enormous nerf, why is it still at the same BR as the MLD???