Vextra 105 (1997)

I wish they did more but France it at the bottom when it comes to this stuff, AMX 10rc hull was used with multiple different turrets 40mm, stabilized 105mm, and spaa dual 30mm, the list goes on

1 Like

Hello, does anyone of you happen to know what’s the estimated reload for this vehicle ?

1 Like

Only the early version
No stabilizer for you 😈
/j

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Full send! It’s a must needed addition.

1 Like

Literally the most needed and awaited addition to the french ground tech tree together with the 120mm gun version !

1 Like

Gratz its coming to the game, but if I read this correctly it still has thermals correct?

Yes, part of the SAVAN-15 FCS is a thermal sight.

In Dev, Vextra don’t have:

1. OFL 105 F2. In-game now currents OFL 105 F3 which uses the F2 cannon (105×528mmR, when G2 cannon has 105×617mmR) (Community Bug Reporting System)
  2. Stabilized commander’s sight with variable magnification (Community Bug Reporting System)
  3. Laser rangefinder (Community Bug Reporting System)
  4. 2nd gen thermal gunner sight
  5. 40/30° per second traverse speed (Community Bug Reporting System)
5 Likes

So we are getting a at least a 9.3 vehicle then awesome cause that line up is great with the amx32 already

1 Like

the vextra is currently 8.7 on dev server

Vextra 105 is part of the Seek & Destroy Update.
is it?

I know, I am saying once it gets all the stuff it’s missing it should be around 9.3

Yes, the 1997 variant specifically, which is stabilized. The previous version uses a similar turret to that found on the CV90105 TML that was in-game for a time, and is not stabilized. You can differentiate them externally by the positions of the smoke grenades, and the mantlet being changed.

So what will we have in the next patch? Stablized or not?

Yep

Yes, stabilized.

it will be 9.7

1 Like

As the Vextra 105 (1997) was implemented as part of update 2.37 Seek & Destroy,

Moved to Implemented Suggestions. o7