Using the report function clearly doesnt work if players abuse exploits for so long

A player which was reported by several of my friends and strangers was reported on well over 2 months ago and is still playing the game as of today. This player is blatantly cheating and security is doing nothing about it. Please consider allowing players to apply for a security position to get rid of the problem that continues to rise with the lack of a proper anti cheat.

Video above is said proof and player was seen in a match of mine today. Same name/same player ID. I get that development time must occur but quality of life for the game needs to be considered as this is becoming a major problem which is being ignored by all major game devs and volunteers. Please stop ignoring the issue here and create a team to help or look into a better anti cheat solution as EAC has done almost nothing towards the game’s health but make it worse.

3 Likes

There are no cheaters in the game, comrade.

There is also no botting

I have a list of 9 or 10 bots I saw in air battles. Month later they still haven’t been banned. I even sent a video to one of moderators with one of these bots and link to github where some guy is sharing a bot for air battles.
They do nothing with this.

cheaters in war thunder are real, and they are much more frequent than you think. I remind you that EAC is the easiest anti-cheater system there can be to evade. When a cheat creator creates a cheat for a game and knows that the game is protected by EAC, he laughs happily and counts the money he will make in his little online shop.

2 Likes