Oh I see, 0 arguments and just disdain
Its ok bro
Anyway you can agree or not but moba’s are far more dynamics, skill requiering and deeper than war thunder will ever be thats fact, you cant even argue about it anyway :)
Keep on being delusional buddy and keep on being a PvE zombi
ok look like I cant type more as a newcomer or whatever so ill just edit this one :
Im Divine in Dota 2 and there is no rank system in WT however I think I got pretty decent owing to youtuber like BadKarma, first tech tree I grinded was russia, had negative KD on alot of plane (only play air RB from rank 7 to 9) then grinded USA and got positive on almost every planes, now I’m on chinese and I find myself having aces pretty often (started playing in august) so I dont think i’m bad, I’m getting better and better.
So giving my opinion on a mode which was super fun and enjoyable the first days that got ruined (again if you check the comments i’m not the only one thinking this way) is rotting the community ???
Do not try to compare dota with this mess of a mode please its almost ambarassing, minions do not one shot you (seriously the AA see you behind montains its just retarded)




