Update 2.35.0.19

Aircraft

• MiG-21 “Lazur-M” — a bug where the drop tank pylon under the fuselage was missing has been fixed.
  • MiG-21bis-SAU — a bug where it was possible to use the SPS-141M countermeasure pod and center drop tank together has been fixed.
  • Sea Meteor F Mk.3 — a bug where the secondary weapons menu was missing has been fixed.
  • JH-7A — the targeting angles of the K/ADC03A target designation pod have been corrected.
  • IL-2M (1943) — a bug where the FAB-100M-43 bombs could not be dropped has been fixed.
  • Jaguar IS — a bug where there were no instruments in the cockpit has been fixed.

Naval Vessels

• IJN Mutsu — a bug where the front part of the navigation bridge armor was not displayed has been fixed.

Ground Vehicles

• Magach Hydra — a bug where the gun mantlet was missing has been fixed.
  • An issue, which caused the SAM radio fuses to not trigger on guided bombs and AGMs has been fixed.

Interface

• A bug that led to the underestimated penetration of HESH shells on their stat card has been fixed.
  • A bug causing the incorrect display of ammunition replenishment progress when leaving and entering a capture point has been fixed.

Graphics

• Picture oversaturation with HDR enabled has been fixed.
  • Graphical artefacts on AMD graphics cards has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

8 Likes

It was not fixed.

4 Likes

Some APHE penetration cards display errors and need to be fixed
some APCBC APHEBC and APBC data cards show errors penetration. // Gaijin.net // Issues
i finish the issues ,so much shells that i cant finish list

Please submit bug report here: Gaijin.net // Issues

Thanks!

Glad to see hotfixes rolling in!

Any word on the Challenger 2s?

Challenger 3 TD still has the old CR2 X-Ray turret, and not only that; but it has a copy-pasted CR2 damage model as well, which has completely different constructional slope angles, both vertically and horizontally. This is particularly interesting because, prior to this update, CR3T’s cheek damage models at least had their proper constructional slope angles.

Challenger 2’s new mantlet is more than twice as thick, yet the effectiveness remains the same as the old one (speaking of which, CR3TD still has the old mantlet) and the turret cheeks still have holes that, according to the new and incredibly detailed 3D model, shouldn’t be there…

Etc.

Also, Leclerc AZUR’s X-Ray turret armor is missing! Is this related to any kind of rework?

6 Likes

Any acknowledgement of the situation where console players cannot log in from the web login? Many of us are unable to play and we’ve received no word of what’s happening

1 Like

Well, not artefact now, it just constantly crashes. Have been playing years without this issue on a 6900xt… rest of the games don’t crash.

2 Likes

Snail I beg you please fix the bug on the F-16C LITENING II

3 Likes

By the time I was writing my post bug was still there.

Fix the damn square radar on console. The letters and numbers are so damn small you can’t even read them anymore so you can’t tell what radar you’re using unless you know the heads up display.

2 Likes

Ever since patch dropped these types of glitches started to happen.

Also Fuel Bug has returned once again.

Can you guys inform the developers @Stona_WT ?

Considering I am on PC, I think this is Gaijin breaking UI scaling once again. (I am running a 4k display)

99% chance this won’t be fixed anytime soon though since UI scaling has always been an afterthought with the developers.

1 Like

Please submit bug report here: Gaijin.net // Issues
Thanks!

1 Like

Have you made a report on this i would love to see

Its on PC as well.

Update: my pc no longer crashes on WT.