Update 2.33.0.19

This is already the 4th day when the developers blatantly ignore reports on the Leopard 2A7V, as well as other reports on this tank made by the community. When will it be fixed?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/0CFMwFL5w4lk

26 Likes

nice improvement about the ammunition bug
but we still demands further update on tanks

2 Likes

If you have the Information can you tell us if the devs are working on the armor of the Leopard 2A7V and on the other mbts?

3 Likes

Dear Gaijin Entertainment,

I hope this message finds you well. I am an avid player and enthusiast of War Thunder, particularly fascinated by the detailed and realistic approach you take in simulating military vehicles. I am writing to inquire about the potential implementation of improved D-tech armour for the German Leopard 2A7V in the game.

As a dedicated player of the German tech tree, I have been eagerly anticipating the introduction of the enhanced D-tech armour for the Leopard 2A7V, which significantly improves the vehicle’s survivability on the battlefield. This update, if integrated into the game, would not only enhance the authenticity of War Thunder but also provide a more accurate representation of modern tank warfare.

I understand the complexity of game development and the meticulous research that goes into each update. However, I would greatly appreciate any information you could share regarding the timeline or plans for implementing the improved D-tech armour on the Leopard 2A7V.

Thank you for your continuous efforts in making War Thunder a truly immersive and enjoyable experience for its player community. I look forward to any updates or insights you can provide on this matter.

Best regards,
Godvana

13 Likes

I recently spoke to someone who works at Krauss-Maffei. They produce the Leo 2. He said that the front of the 2A7V has a minimum of 720mm KE Protection and at max the thickness of the turret. He is not allowed to give any more detailed information

6 Likes

You do know the Challenger 2 has armour bugs that are 1-2 years old right?

Spoiler

Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion - #2 by Morvran

Gunna take more than 4 days for them to even look at it

3 Likes

nice chatgpt paste

7 Likes

I’m crashing after every match ends and forcing me to check the file entigrty of the game, I launch start play 1 game then crash.

If it was a bug, it’s a pity, because it was one of the best changes recently. Waiting for an empty warehouse to be replenished takes forever with the gameplay you designed. Battles end faster than you can load it now. I consider it foolish to “fix” this.

I’m just waiting to hear about this armor devblog about the Abrams, which I also hope breaks down the Leclerc, Ariete, Leopard 2, Type 10, etc. as well.

3 Likes

Same man

1 Like

And that’s not all, when you write 1-2 years, the armor is wrong, so the fake night vision for the commander is also wrong, which should actually be thermal vision, not night vision

A bug report for that was submitted today. Took a while to find correct sources I think. It is on the list

Shouldn’t Gajin do this before the update? I feel like I’ve been fooled again

There has been bug reports for the Challenger 2 that are more than a year old. Took over a year for the Challenger 2 turning issues to be fixed. And then only really partial/bodge fix

1 Like

Hi Stona, thanks for the update notes.
Since the last major update(Kings of battle) I’ve been having some serious fps drops along with sound glitching, its almost unplayable, it was right after that update.
I know theres a lot of people having this same issue.

My question is:
Is there an official report about this, to check the status, or can you provide a status about it?
Thanks in advance!

Not exactly the best place for this. Check the War Thunder Issues page and create a report as necessary:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder?from-ts=1685602800&to-ts=1704095999

You linked to an acknowledged report, which means it’s not being ignored.
Nice self-own dude.

2 Likes

I’m assuming this has been reported, but I couldn’t find anything…at least in english…
That’s why I asked here.

Why is Sweden’s T80U at level eight, while the Soviet Union’s T80U and 80UK at level seven