Update 2.31.1.37

There are several considerations, also including legal reasons why we can’t.

Not to mention many people visit archives, purchase books and sources themselves and do not wish for everyone and anyone to just download them freely without consent or permission.

18 Likes

Based on the following sources:

“Техника и оружие”, issue 5, 1996

“Современные амоходные зенитные установки”, by S.Ganin, A.Karpenko

“История создания и развития вооружения и военной техники ПВО сухопутных войски России”, Part 2, by S. Petukhov, I. Shestov

Historical sources attached to reports are not visible to other users. Only the original poster and staff can see them.

18 Likes

There are no legal issues limiting the inclusion of titles of sources in reports though. It’s the same as an author of a journal article including their sources at the bottom of the page.

7 Likes

FEEDBACK: We’re still in deep need of being able to launch either Chaffs OR Flares

This should have been added by now,…

1 Like

To avoid spreading unauthorized sources such as classified information, i guess? ^^"

It allows us to properly filter and prevent suspect sources yes, as well as any private sources the user may not wish to share.

Everyone is already free to do this. There are no restrictions there.

3 Likes

Thans for sharing.

This could be there right away, instedad of a link to “empty” report.

Still I struggle to find the 32G parameter in the second source (“Современные амоходные зенитные установки”, by S.Ganin, A.Karpenko), can someone help me out? thx

1 Like

just because you cant read cyrillic doesnt make it any less trustable

1 Like

AIM-9L too. It’s been added to the It’s Fixed article now.

3 Likes

In the modern age, with stuff like deepl, AI - Not understanding Cyrillic is not a problem. Nice try, though.

As if being in cyrillic would be the only reason, lol. Somebody tell Bulgarians

2 Likes

Here it is mentioned in Page 23:

После отделения двигателя маршевая ступень ЗУР продолжает полет по инерции. Средняя располагаемая перегрузка 18 единиц (максимальная перегрузка 32 единицы), что позволяет обеспечить поражение на встречных и догонных курсах целей, летящих со скоростью до 500 м/с и маневрирующихс перегрузкой 5…7 единиц.

After the engine separation, the SAM’s sustainer stage continues its flight by inertia. The average available overload is 18 units (maximum overload is 32 units), allowing the engagement of targets on head-on and pursuit courses flying at speeds of up to 500 m/s and maneuvering with an overload of 5 to 7 units.

3 Likes

I think I can self-diagnose myself as legally blind after this

Any chance of getting the recent “nerf” to guns in Air AB reversed? Hit detection has once again dropped to a level so low it makes playing the game extremely difficult. It was exactly like this a couple months ago, but was changed back after 2 - 3 weeks I think. But something was changed 3 - 4 days ago I believe, and we are back to having to kill an enemy 3 - 4 times before they actually die. You hit a guy several times, almost all of which should be kill shots only for them to keep on flying, and then suddenly they esplode randomly… very odd, something is amiss. I can’t kill ground targets, and this is regardless of plane and/or ammo type hardly at all anymore. I made 3 passes at Patrol Boats(the same for Landing Craft) . . simple Ai’s and could not kill them using 2x 20mm’s & a 37mm cannon which in the past would kill this targets in 1 or 2 max passes. If not going to change this game mechanic, seriously need to consider lowering the parameters for Daily & Special tasks as related to BP tasks & other tasks. pls

1 Like

Starstreaks have been broken for months. Months

I don’t mean ‘broken’ like most of the stuff in the UK tree which is just bad/underperforming, I mean they are genuinely not working. They phase through helicopters a lot of the time, and through jets almost 100% of the time.

Of course instead of fixing that GJN buffs the second choice soviet SPAA.

@Smin1080p are you able to prod the devs on this issue? Gunjob has been trying his best but we’ve not had any other acknowledgement from GJN. Top tier UK has two vehicles (stormer and AH Mk1) which basically depend on the starstreak to be viable…

18 Likes

finally, make tunguska great again!

Why Premium XM USA fot nerfed to the ground ?

@Smin1080p Hello, what about the 60G for R-73?

Yeah, the fact that stingers are still broken is pretty sad to me.

Aren’t minstrels also still broken?

Once again, 1 step forward but 4 steps back.

2 Likes

Any plans to actually fix broken vehicles like the stormer, rather than fiddling with useless stuff?