Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

Also I want to apologize to everyone. Just now I was working on matching the poll to my old suggestion (I was trying to add two additional polls to include what rank and focus it should have just like the other one) since when I first posted this I was having issues. Once I fixed it, it reset the poll for everything so those who already voted will have to vote again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

6 Likes

It’s ok hun don’t worry about it too much

1 Like

Ukrainian vehicles could be integrated into other trees as fun little event/premium vehicles. But Ukraine as an independent tree would literally be the best nation if it were implemented, which is not realistic at all. They have been given tanks and other vehicles from basically every major NATO nation, plus they have all the legacy and captured Russian tanks. It would be very OP.

6 Likes

They wouldn’t need to receive every vehicle they’ve been given

1 Like

If that’s the case, then it seems kind of pointless to have the tree. It would just be a copy-paste Russia, which we already have in the Chinese tree.

7 Likes

Ukraine has a good amount of homemade modifications/modernizations of old soviet tech, but also a good few completely Ukrainian made vehicles, plus I’m not saying they wouldn’t get anything they’ve been given, for example they could get the AMX-10RC, Leo 2A4, and Leo 2A4V as people have been calling the ERA modified Leo 2A4s to give them a completely unique Leo 2A4, and they could recieve Leo 2A6, to top off the line of received tanks, and in that pine have the multitude of Leo 1s including the Leo 1A5DK that’d be a unique vehicle to the game with it having the same turret as the RadWagen, it could also get the M2A2 ODS bradley, and when it comes to SPAA they’d have the Gepard 1A2.
They have plenty of options to receive tanks they’ve been given without becoming “OP” and have enough modifications/modernizations/homemade vehicles to not

6 Likes

Best nation :D ahahah

4 Likes

I mean, as Israel was implemented like it was, I do not see an issue with this.
However, there is still one more, quite large tree that could start at rank 1, with many many unique modifications of vehicles that should be implemented first. And that’s Yugoslavia.
I’m defo not against this however, it would be a decent tree, and if they implement it like one that starts at rank 4 it could open up possibilities for more smaller trees, like south korea etc.
We’ll have to wait and see however, the devs are hard at work, who knows what they’re doing, but I bet there’s gotta be some plans for something along these lines.

5 Likes

One way or another, I want to see the Ukrainian vehicles implemented. They’ve developed many unique and interesting vehicles and upgrades which deserve a spot.
Just a side note, but the bulleted lists for the vehicles in the SPAA section aren’t formatted correctly and are displaying as BBCode/Markdown still. Might wanna check that!

7 Likes

Corrected, thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

It should have what is used and made since 1991 - regardless of whether “western” or ex-Soviet.

1 Like

I think the idea is cool, but at the end of the day it’s just another Russian tree up until the very end. I don’t think people who have Russia would have any incentive to grind this tree at all.

8 Likes

Well as said before, on the old forum this had over 400 people voting in favor out of 600 so idk

3 Likes

Don’t we technically already have Ukrainian vehicles in the Soviet tech tree. (T-64, BT, T-34 and T-80. I might’ve missed one) I personally don’t see an independent tree.
Also after some thinking the naval part of this tree would also suffer quite badly, it would be also be weird once Gaijin adds the Sovetskaya Ukraina to the Soviet tree and Ukraine being an independent tree, just because of the names sake.

3 Likes

Your idea is not clear at all!
I don’t understand what “Polish tanks” and other equipment have to do with it!
Ukraine has nothing to do with the tree “Russia”. These are TWO different peoples in many respects, language and even more so in years of existence. I ask you not only not to confuse, but also not to make Ukraine and Russia fraternal nations or “one country”

In the countries of the “Warsaw Treaty” the equipment of the USSR remained after the collapse. Only after the collapse, the old men began to bring their equipment, their tanks and invent.
Because of this, it makes no sense and is stupid to add non-conscientious technology to the tree.
I previously noted that the USSR and the countries of the Warsaw Pact are not one country, but a union of countries analogous to the NATO Bloc!
Therefore, it is the merit of different countries. T54/55 was assembled in Ukraine when it was still part of the USSR

Again, I remind you that Ukraine is NOT Russia, although they think otherwise, but this will be easily disproved historically!
Therefore, it is not necessary to unite or compare the relations of the two parties, and even more so to make one of them.
If necessary, I will give you a course in history and differences outside this forum, because this may violate the rules of the forum and offend Russians.

9 Likes

You are right, but you underestimated it a little, there is much more trophy equipment. there is even one that cannot even be shown. It was sent to the allies

1 Like

I see you are completely ignorant of technology in my country.
The Ukrainian tree has a lot of technology. Yes, they are similar months to the Russian or USSR, but it is like China.
And there are a lot of modernizations in Ukraine too!
Therefore, it will not be a “copy-paste”

1 Like

+1
Glad to see you’ve the motivation to write posts again

5 Likes

I kinda dont think so, evwrything they have is not top top, lots of ODS and Iraq grade stuff, and earlier variants of the most modern MBTs. Theyd actually in my opinion have one of the most awesome tech trees for the fact that theyd have so much cool diverse stuff. But they will be pressed to never have the T-14,SepV3, Leo2A7, etc.

1 Like