Tiran 5Sh (Sharir) - The captured T-55 with a western 105mm cannon

I look forward to see a suggestion on both of these, i did not know of their existence
real cool

1 Like

+1 we can balance out the magach spam with Soviet spam lol

a T-55 with a 105 is a really interesting concept and I’d like to see how it performs in game

1 Like

It’s beautiful, absolutely yes! A Tiran with chemical protection? +1!

1 Like

We kind of have that with the Tiran-4S, which is a T-54 with the 105mm gun.

+1 for 8.7 with Blazer and M111
Put it in a folder under a standard Tiran 5

HEAT rounds or a (CBRN) system most T-55 got a (CBRN) system.

1 Like

All did. The question is did the Egyptian export models and the ones put in Israeli service have it.

1 Like

I don’t know but I would guess yes as CBRN systems are sort of a cold war standard would suck if people noticed a handful of riot gas or 50% capsaicin spray could wreak a tank core. (while giving you some free upgraded tanks and POWs)