a=54ms2 desv pad 6 to 2,3
Max speed 1600 ms
Jumper desv 216ms3
Loft var is 2,3

But how will this affect the trout population

Spoiler

download

7 Likes

Velocit and speed with burn, always remember the aim54C C means ceaseless, because the engine are cease on vaccum pod that balance in favor the missile win yourselve weight, because the thrust is to high with that compense the weight, they made that on center in line with the self weigth, the aim54 c sealed means more vaccum coef and eccm better polarization

1 Like

Don’t forget about Lebron’s legacy

3 Likes

The aim54c discution issue of thrust is all about the vaccum pod of thrust and weigth, the vaccum was made for this missile aligned over weight but more over to 1,5 ratio in aprox

1 Like

Spec velocit performances

1 Like

Spec of velocit acceleration speed

Can you use spoilers instead of spamming the same immages.

The phoenix eccm sealed uses a vaccum pod chamber in vase form

1 Like

anybody know this guy? A wellness check might be in order.

2 Likes

I think it’s a translation issue. The problem is I can’t even tell what his math is for. I think it’s something with the thrust? Or maybe I need the breadship

If it was a translation issue, the words themselves would be syntactically correct, there aren’t.
His previous posts are coherent.

1 Like

8 Likes

meme

11 Likes

So bummed phoenix won’t get fixed for the release of fox-3 missiles. Using your 17G brick vs incoming 35-40G arh darts will sure be fun…

4 Likes

Vaccum pod coef of the missile acceleration to reach aprox mach 5 because that weigth are kinda equalized but not, the problem in the game is above 7000m the performances need to be improved
The vaccum uses a chemical with ozonium and some other things to increase the thrust ration non equalized because its just the ETA booster Multiplier 1,55 with standard swift of 0,8 for more or less
Multiplier 1 55×t(s×2)=V
108 mean in kg the burn aprox

1 Like

Later i put more spec

Filters of the monopulse seeker of aim54C