Thailand sub-tree : Aviation tree

I agree with this matter of putting the F-16 OCU (Peace Naraesuan I , II) in rank 8, but the problem is that there has not yet been any use of semi-active radar like AIM-7 in Thailand, so I Therefore, it is thought that the F-16A (model not equipped with AIM-7 like Netz) may have to be brought in with the F-16AJ first, or the XF-2J may be used to replace the F-16AJ.

F-16A special camouflag (Centennial of the RTAF Founding Father’s Aviation)

6 Likes

Whatever, items great, JUST NO MORE DAMN F16S PLEASE!

2 Likes

When did the F15J in Japan appear? We need ground attack ability. Stop copying and pasting, damn it

1 Like

First of all, if this tech tree is offensive to you, I hereby apologize.

Since this this tree is a Sub Tree, it is certain that there must be aircraft of the main country, that is, Japan must come first. Therefore, having Japanese aircraft with higher efficiency, such as the F-15J, F-2 etc., is definitely something that must exist before the sub-tech branch.

As for the ability to attack on the ground, Since Rank IV, the Royal Thai Air Force has had many ground attack capable aircraft, including in the future. The aircraft from Japan that will be imported, such as the F-15J equipped with the AGM-158 JASSM and Mk.82, the F-2 equipped with the Sniper Pod used in conjunction with JDAM, will also have aircraft from Thailand that will come to support the attack. To add, such as Thai F-5, F-16 and Gripen equipped with ATLIS II Pod, litening Pod and Sniper Pod with GBU-12 and LIZARD 3 bombs along with other Unguided bombs.

RTAF F-16 With ATLIS II Pod and GBU-12

As for copying and pasting, I’m one of those people who doesn’t like this as well. But if you consider it At present, the production of higher-end aircraft has begun to decrease. Purchasing from friendly countries both bare and patented equipment Consolidating research and development of aircraft such as the Eurofighter Typhoon and purchasing and upgrading their own models is a better alternative. to save costs and reduce aircraft design Therefore, it is something that must be understood further. We will see the same plane. But there are more differences in weapons. In this game, we may have to accept this.

9 Likes

I’m not angry. I really like your proposal and hope to join Thailand as soon as possible,

5 Likes

Are you planning on adding the 4th gen stuff/more advance aircraft to the OP?

Also some stuff from Wikipedia
“Dornier Alpha Jet TH upgrade – Royal Thai Air Force (RTAF) has signed the contract with RV Connex, currently upgrading Dornier Alpha Jet A to equipped a new glass cockpit with Head-up display, new HOTAS controller and avionics upgrade from CMC Electronics with 14 aircraft planned” has there been any bew developments on this?

Also: “New Multirole combat aircraft procurement- As a fleet of [Northrop F-5E/F Tiger II, General Dynamics F-16A/B Fighting Falcon] Block 15 ADF and Block 15 OCU are expected to retire within 2031.RTAF plans for a replacement aircraft which will be deployed in 103 Squadron at [Korat Royal Thai Air Force Base]. In the beginning, RTAF has made an intention to purchase the Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II. However, United States has denied a request and offer Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon Block 70/72and Boeing F-15EX Eagle II instead. causing the process to return to considering the selection of aircraft model again.”

Kind of hope they go with the F-15EX 😋

3 Likes

Do you mean that Thailand will purchase F15EX and join Japan?

4 Likes

This is a crazy idea, but I really like Japan. We Japanese need more offensive aircraft, especially ground attack capabilities, which are 30 years behind the United States and the Soviet Union

5 Likes

I have a message to tell you that Japan and Indonesia have good relations, and most importantly, Indonesia was the first country to purchase F15EX. I strongly recommend Indonesia to join Japan

4 Likes

As for adding 4th or 4+ generation aircraft, I will definitely add them, but of course I will wait for the weapon systems to be more widely used, such as using the FOX3 like the AIM-120, and for Japan to get more advanced aircraft. Higher again You may definitely see Thailand following suit.

As for upgrading the Alpha Jet TH, there is an upgrade by changing the Glass Cockpit, control panel, HOTAS control stick and a new HUD, making a Datalink, and also changing a new set of ejection chairs.image

Alpha Jet TH while upgrade

and about the new fighter plane I have been informed by the Royal Thai Air Force that the purchase of a new squadron of fighter aircraft is It will be postponed until 2025 and is in the process of selecting which model to use. (It is expected that it will be a Gripen because the Air Force wants to buy a replacement for one plane that was lost and orders to replenish its fleet to 14 aircraft.)

5 Likes

Besides Thailand Indonesia is another interesting country as well, both by army naval and airforce.

2 Likes

Suggestion passed to the developers for consideration.

12 Likes