Sukhoi Su-33 Flanker-D: The Russian Navy Flanker

Sure, that’s a good option

1 Like

yak-141 branch is for yakolev not naval aircraft
just happens yakolev produced naval aircraft

Well I can tell you the exact same thing about the J-10, why would they put it under the taiwanese aircrafts even though it’s from the PLAAF… There are no more yakovlev that can do their entry after the yak 141 so it would be logical to put the su-33 there…

And by the way, nearly all nations have a branch of their tech tree that have a naval aircraft dedication so I wouldnt be surprised if they’d put the Su-33 after the Yak-141.

Great, now we found an agreement :)

1 Like

@somebody_Else But could you tell me why in DCS does the Su-33 (which is branded as the Su-27K) has R-77-1s?

I am curious…

Does it? Last time I played DCS years ago it was just R-27’s from memory. Its definitely not supposed to have R77s.

Only with 3rd party modes.

Yes I think so, i’m not sure because I saw this video and it has R-77-1s:

Look at 2:53 he says he’s playing with R-77-1s…
I dont know if it is a mod or not.

Definitely a mod. There’s no public info about the Flanker-D even testing R-77s.

3 Likes

Definitely looks modded.

i wouldn’t be suprised either but yeah
feel like it should be in sukhoi branch or seperate Su-33-Mig-29K branch
I also think J-10 and J-7 TT versions should be a seperate branch for chengdu aircraft

I don’t really care as to where it should be, I just want to see the Su-33 in the game at 13.3 like this

Hopefully before the end of the year since it only carries R27 & R73 missiles…

Devs if you see this message, please add the Flanker-D before december pretty please. We love you.

1 Like

Yeah agreed
does not matter where it is just add it devs

1 Like