Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

in a 1v1 in game it very hard with the su27 to get a good shot

that’s what I am saying

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/nerf-the-ja39-gripen-flight-model/73356/2424
@Panther2995 “Su-37” (Su-27M2) was just one of the Su-27M (T-10M, T-10M-11 in case of Su-37) (which export name was Su-35) that was tested with TVC engines, modern current Su-35S is overall better than Su-27M(2) both in flight perfomance and electronics. Modern Su-35 doesn’t have canards because it would be rudiment for it.

1 Like

As it should be considering Su-37 was never adopted but lesson that was learned on it used on Su-35.

But doesnt change the fact that Su-37 was actually newer (first flight date) and proposed different things when it comes to flight performance(such as canards in that case).

All Su-27M had canarads. Su-37 (Su-27M2) isn’t something special. It’s just Su-27M with TVC engines that weren’t even installed on it for all of its life time.

Never said it was, where did you get that idea?

IMG_1191

Are you sure about that claim? Cause last time i checked Su-37 was suppose to fitted with TVC.

2 Likes

“Su-37” is just one of 17 T-10M planes, when Su-37 crashed it had common AL-31F engines (TVC from it were removed in ~2001).

So it had TVC during its life time at some point.

As I said

Ok then seems like a misunderstood happened on that part, my bad.

IRST angles fix

7 Likes

Nice, now they just need to fix the detection range and the IRST will finally be usefull

4 Likes

Yep, can’t even front lock afterburning Gripen at 7-8 Km iirc

1 Like

They also need to add some form of CM filtering, my IRST gets flared more often than the R-73 (huge achievement for the IRST)

Fixed Su-27 fuel tanks and ruined J-11 fuel tanks 🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

SPO-15 on Su-27 is working in cockpit view now.

14 Likes

Hell yes. That’s huge.

I love that. It’s also actually giving you a bit more info since you can now see if the target locking you is lower / higher than you =)

We are so back

can the su-33 be equipped with r-77