Sukhoi Su-27/30/33/35/37 Flanker series & Su-34 Fullback - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

The stormer was fixed in the last few days, as per smin’s response, but there has been no changelog released yet because the fix isn’t complete. People in the thread started noticing a few days ago it.

1 Like

I’ll check back in a few days to see if a changelog is given, I’ve got a few backups that I can compare it with.

If you do see anything, feel free to PM.

We appreciate the model, history and technology of the Flanker more than just being a mere airplane.

Yeah and @Pacifica corrected and reminded me that I know better.

Do you have anything to add regarding the Su27? I would love to hear your feedback from actually playing the aircraft as designed. I would love see your research into it and where you think the aircraft can improve.

I have no interest in talking about game files or your vast experience with notepads, clients and game modeling. Whether I was off topic last week is hardly a justification to continue today, right?

Make an appropriate topic, invite me to join etc.
Thanks.

2 Likes

And yet you still repeat it? For the last 5 months you’ve done the same thing, and have been corrected a myriad of times. Hell, in almost every thread you’ve engaged in you’ve been ratio’d by everybody calling you out.

I’m good, thanks. I’ll stick to messing around in customs and giving my two cents where it matters.

Whether or not you were off-topic, it needs correcting.

1 Like

What was the problem that was “fixed”? A hit-detection issue? That is something that tends to be server side and not picked up by datamine. Flight model & missile performance stuff is all in the datamine since those variables are all visible on the client side.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to figure out, and why I’d rather wait. Most of the issues presented by the people who use it are horrible hit detection and registration, so it’s very unlikely that any file change can fix it.

If it’s narrowed down to a physical change, it’s worth checking. If it’s simply a server issue, then it isn’t a problem with the missile itself. I have no interest in it if it itself isn’t tweaked.

Missed the IRL part of that

1 Like

Upon further review it would appear that I have, in fact, missed that part

My bad, ill delete the original comment

Don’t write nonsense.What are 54% 110km vs 120km where are 54%?
And you’re funny to add pictures where the target is detected against the background of the earth further than in free space

Do not confuse the SPO-15 with the Su-27 and the MiG-29, they reacted differently

2m² for 75 Nautical miles. N001 is 80-100km for a 3m² target. You might not like it but it is what it is. One is just a bigger N019.

Oh no, that statement comes straight from the manual. You can check it yourself. Radar, rwr or jammer. Its ass

1 Like

Do you have data on the original N001?

The work of the Radar did not affect the RWR how on the MiG-29, and the jammer yes

1 Like

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/RWSFKYomSq5K

Mig-27SK?

Only there is a document on setting up this very SPO-15, as well as a bulletin on revision that was released later.So your report has no basis.And I’m talking about the original versions, not the commercial ones.Commercial versions of this are in the adjacent J-11 branch

I do.
Do you have for the APG-63 to say they are almost the same?

From pilots accounts to written stuff

of course, the export variant boogeyman. If commercial version which came out later have it, I can’t imagine original ones…What a terrible business for the consumer standpoint really, it will all fail and the seller will just tell you its normal bc its export…

Here you got the full thread unmasking it.

and in some cases, chaotic.

you called the data APG-63, I compared them With H001

Did China have a choice?
Just like the Warsaw Bloc countries

1 Like

I have both, its you who doesn’t have the data for one and compare them without haviing info on one

Not them, but perhaps as a seller you could sell something that works. Especially when they would’ve fought on your side if things got hot.

The original N001? I doubt it very much.

From the SK, which went after the original so its safe to assume its a matured N001. Yet, we see several problems. And you have it? Willing to share so we can compare?

No, I don’t want to share. I’ll send you to the next branch of J-11